GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Uncut Terminator on DVD?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/07/03 at 02:05
Regular
Anyone know where you can get Terminator on DVD totally uncut? because the region 2 version is annoyingly cut, the movie was originally an "18" certificate but for some reason MCM decided to take scences of the film out resulting with the film with an "15" certificate. Why I don't know as I wouldn't really say its too violent, now.
Sun 06/07/03 at 20:35
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> The cut version ruled.
>
> "Die, bumbucket!"

yeah, like the cut version of robocop :

"I used to call the boss all kinds of names, once I even called him ..... airhead"

heh
Sun 06/07/03 at 20:34
Regular
Other way round love. You're my Moneypenny.
True story.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:33
Regular
"That's right!"
See? Told you.

Mystique is my secretary, she backs me up.
Sun 06/07/03 at 12:55
Regular
The cut version ruled.

"Die, bumbucket!"
Sat 05/07/03 at 18:00
Regular
The version out at the moment *is* the uncut version. The BBFC have just lowered the certificate because it's pretty tame compared to today's standards.

Don't believe me?

www.bbfc.co.uk
Check for yourself.
Sat 05/07/03 at 16:48
Regular
"That's right!"
Surely The Terminator is now a 15 because standards are changing, not because things were cut? I didn't notice anything cut, it had the same stuff in as ITV/Channel 5 showings. BBC cut it to hell when they aired it.

And how do you know things have been cut? Seen an R1 version? Then why not get that?
Sat 05/07/03 at 15:24
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Borat Sagdiyev yeah I was on bout the original Terminator. I can't wait to see Terminator 3 The Rise Of The Machines only 3 weeks or more left til its here.
Sat 05/07/03 at 13:25
Regular
I just bought T2 ultimate edition which has ALL the extra bits in.

IF you're on about the original film I can't really comment
Sat 05/07/03 at 11:39
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Yeah I heard about this release, I REALLY hope it will include Terminator uncut, I already own Terminator 2 Judgement Day (tin limited edition) and the DVD has the directors cut. Is there a site where it has details of the new Terminator 1 + 2 DVD boxset?
Sat 05/07/03 at 09:37
"possibly impossible"
New version comes out soon, cashing in on the whole T3 thing. It's a box set of T1 and T2, but with full versions of both films, new scenes and tons of new extras in addition to the ones on the first 2 DVDs.

Hopefully that should mean that they are both totally uncut and probably have even more unseen footage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.