GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keyboard Problem!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 22:10
Regular
Every time i press the number 3 on my keyboard it loads up the program compatability wizard! Really annoying!
Sun 06/07/03 at 16:48
Regular
phillip, you dont half moan, if you dont have an answer then whats the point in posting your useless cr*p.

Cant do that,its flight simulater. Press the button when you use your atc
Sun 06/07/03 at 15:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Surely there is a menu somewhere in the game(s) that allows you to customise the controls. All my games have that. Change it so 3 does nothing and you can do whatever 3 does with a different key.
Sun 06/07/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Who's the retard?

Me?

Or you? The boy who thinks that you write on an internet chat forum using a pencil...
Sun 06/07/03 at 09:55
Regular
I have no other way of getting the number 3 to appear on my screen, only way is with the numpad but in games that dont have the same function

Dont bother replying ph11ilip your just a retartd who really needs kicking up the back side.

get that pencil out of your pants and write with it boy. now get lost
Sat 05/07/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Nasty boy wrote:
> so its not "easy" Ph1illip

If I push this red button here, the whole world will implode.

So, I don't press it.

Not hard really.
Sat 05/07/03 at 17:16
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Then turn Num Lock off
Sat 05/07/03 at 16:36
Regular
yeh but some games dont have the same function as the numpad numbers

so its not "easy" Ph1illip
Sat 05/07/03 at 09:50
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Use the other 3 if that one causes you grief.

i.e. If you use the numbers along the top, use the numeric keypad instead and vice versa.
Sat 05/07/03 at 00:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Don't press 3.

Easy!
Sat 05/07/03 at 00:21
Regular
Its a standard keyboard compaq, no hot keys on it either,the problem only came today all of a sudden.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.