GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will this be a top gaming site?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 18:39
Regular
One of the first posts i done was in websites and i took a look at joypad junkies one. i will get round to looking at other websites as i find them interestin. but joypadjunkies has stuck in my head, just wondering what others think of it and do you think it will turn out to be a popular site.
i think the site has a lot of potential and is going to do very well once up and running and gone fully live. it seems it is going to offer alot for all gamers. ive seen other game sites that are up and running that are fairly popular but dont offer alot. This is one site that i think alot of gamers are going to use and are probably going to enjoy going back to it again and again.

Well give it a visit and see what you think. im sure you will be impressed!

now i am going to take a look at websites the others have done and what their about. i let you know what impresses me.

carl
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If people like it, people go back and tell their mates, then other sites link to it.

If people hate it, the complete opposite will happen.

They need to impress the few people who are seeing it at the moment so that tehy come back with more people.
Fri 04/07/03 at 18:39
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
One of the first posts i done was in websites and i took a look at joypad junkies one. i will get round to looking at other websites as i find them interestin. but joypadjunkies has stuck in my head, just wondering what others think of it and do you think it will turn out to be a popular site.
i think the site has a lot of potential and is going to do very well once up and running and gone fully live. it seems it is going to offer alot for all gamers. ive seen other game sites that are up and running that are fairly popular but dont offer alot. This is one site that i think alot of gamers are going to use and are probably going to enjoy going back to it again and again.

Well give it a visit and see what you think. im sure you will be impressed!

now i am going to take a look at websites the others have done and what their about. i let you know what impresses me.

carl

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.