GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Old wrestling mathches/videos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 12:10
Regular
Since the wrestling went off the air on terestrial tv I been watching some old wwe and wcw video's,and i'd just like to say how great they are.Most of the mathces are from 1990 to 1995 and include many great ones,anyway does anyone know if the wrestling is coming back to people with non cable tv?
Fri 04/07/03 at 12:10
Regular
Since the wrestling went off the air on terestrial tv I been watching some old wwe and wcw video's,and i'd just like to say how great they are.Most of the mathces are from 1990 to 1995 and include many great ones,anyway does anyone know if the wrestling is coming back to people with non cable tv?
Fri 04/07/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I doubt it very much. Channel 4 had the odd PPV and Heat but they didn't renew their contract I think. I thought the way Channel 4 handled it was rubbish anyway.

My suggestion is, get Sky, Cable, whatever because I've heard about an all wrestling channel which might be available from around October time.
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Channel 4 terminated it's contract with WWE after Royal Rumble 2000 when that old grannie entered herself in the bikini contest and went topless

...*shudder*
Fri 04/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Channel's 4's pay-per-view coverage sucked. It was usually on 40 mins later than when Sky Sports would show it. And the worst part worse, channel 4 cut all the good stuff out, including blood, swearing and when the Dudley Boyz put someone through a table.

: (
Sun 06/07/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah. The only good thing was that you didn't need to have Sky/Cable to watch it (pointing out the obvious). :)
Sun 06/07/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It did get very annoying when they took a break right in the middle of the interview and when they kept cutting to the crowd. I want to see Trish get put through a table you damn censoring geeks not some idiot in a crowd waving his *HHH rocks* sign
Sun 06/07/03 at 14:54
Regular
"8==="
I have an old "Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n Wrestling" video. Anyone wanna trade? I'd swap it for a film or a CD.
Sun 06/07/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Guess who..."
Uh, "mathches"?
Sun 06/07/03 at 15:58
Regular
"8==="
Yeah wrestling with maths. :D
Sun 06/07/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Guess who..."
Uh...yeah...*confused*...why not...sleep with dolphins...murder them, during the night even...maybe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.