GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Here Comes The Pain..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/07/03 at 07:06
Regular
WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain (for Playstation 2).

Looks good etc, just like the other SmackDown games. Only, this one SOUNDS good too.

THQ confirmed that all the current wrestlers will be in it, as WELL as old time favourites like Ultimate Warrior, Road Warriors and Ted DiBiase.

Excited? I am. Bringing the older guys back will be great, as it's only a computer game and not reality. Unfortunatly. Heh. This should make the storylines more free, so really anything could happen in Season Mode. Vince could suddenly bring back lets say, Bret Hart.

And...not trying to make you all jealous (Heh, yes I am ;c) ), I'm going to the Playstation Experiance...and Smackdown: HCTP will be PLAYABLE there! I think you'll be able to play as Rey, Kurt and a number of others like Hunter and The Rock. And Goldberg. I can't wait for August. If I like the preview, I'm gunna try REALLY hard to get ANOTHER PS2.

That is all...
Discuss the old timers making their return, which old timer you would like to play as and me getting to play Here Comes The Pain.

:c)
Sat 05/07/03 at 16:41
Regular
Yep. There's about five (last time I checked).

Go to the SmackDown Hotel. They aren't very good, though. Some of the user created box art is good.
Sat 05/07/03 at 12:45
Regular
Sounds cool, any screenshots of the game released yet?
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
DW wrote:
> THQ confirmed that all the current wrestlers will be in it, as WELL as
> old time favourites like Ultimate Warrior, Road Warriors and Ted
> DiBiase.

cooooooooooooooooool!!
please have Legion of Doom!!! :)
>
> Vince could suddenly bring back lets say, Bret Hart.

hehe, now there's something that'll only ever happen in a game :)
Fri 04/07/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Anyone got a website I could look at in my leisure about this game for the Playstation 2?

Long winded I know. :)
Fri 04/07/03 at 12:51
Regular
I love your ideas :cD
Fri 04/07/03 at 12:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'd cripple Austin.

More.
Fri 04/07/03 at 12:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
First thing I would do is throw Hulk Hogan off the cell.

Then after an hour of that it would be Ric Flairs turn.
Fri 04/07/03 at 12:31
Regular
Jealousy...

:cD
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Bah to you ya big homo. If I didnt have my results/induction day on the Friday, I would go then as most people will have Sat/Sun booked.

Booo to you.

HCTP seems to be shaping up very nicely.

As for the legends, I dont really want them all in but having Ultimate Warrior will be great. He rules.

*pokes DW*
Fri 04/07/03 at 09:40
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Shame I don't have a PS2... :D

Anyway; It would be good to play as some of the old timers (How about Hogan or Roddy Piper?! :D) only I think the THQ might have put enough of them on the game already!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.