GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moving Graphics on a video clip"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/04/09 at 21:54
Regular
Hello :)

Would anyone be able tell about any programs (not madly expensive, or freeware even haha), that I could use to make moving graphics?

I recently made a video clip with a still image while an mp3 track played but now I want to create an effect of moving patterns and colours you like you see on Windows Media Player when you play music. The tracks are meditation tracks etc so it would be great to have 3D geometrical shapes moving about or kaleidoscope effects.

Has anyone got any good ideas?

Your help as always greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
Tue 14/04/09 at 21:54
Regular
Hello :)

Would anyone be able tell about any programs (not madly expensive, or freeware even haha), that I could use to make moving graphics?

I recently made a video clip with a still image while an mp3 track played but now I want to create an effect of moving patterns and colours you like you see on Windows Media Player when you play music. The tracks are meditation tracks etc so it would be great to have 3D geometrical shapes moving about or kaleidoscope effects.

Has anyone got any good ideas?

Your help as always greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
Fri 17/04/09 at 17:15
Regular
:0(
Fri 17/04/09 at 18:07
"Are you sure?"
Try searching on Google for 'Animated GIF software' - this will do what you are after.

I can't recommend any free products I'm afraid - I use Macromedia Fireworks which can produce 'Animated GIFs'.

Using FLASH would also produce similar (better) results but it might be harder finding free apps.

Or why not use MS PhotoStory (mentioned in one of your other posts) - you could use the images and create the effects you want then embed it in your site.

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 23/04/09 at 17:07
Regular
Thanks for that very helpful :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.