GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Frank de Boer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/07/03 at 13:53
Regular
Incase you're unaware, Bareclona's Dutch internation defender Frank de Boer is now available to any clubs interested - for FREE - since his contract with the Catalan club expired, only a few days ago.

But, for a player of his reputation and experience, as of yet, there has been no real interest for his services from anyone other than Blackburn Rovers - and even they've re-directed towards Ranger's want-away centre-back Lorenzo Amorouso.

Sure, Ronald's twin-brother may be "getting-on-a-bit" now, but he's still got experience, and at the cost of NOTHING, he'd be a valuable asset to ANY football team - especially a Premiership club with honours in-sight.

Arséne Wenger has shown an interest in the Duthcman, and his brother, before, and I think a new, experienced partner for Sol Campbell is just-what-they-need after Tony Adams' departure.

But, why won't Wenger move for him??
Is it really because he's not French...?

Man United are another club who could benefit form him in the European games - whether Roy Keane has a new role as a centre-back, or not.
Just like Laurent Blanc - only younger and better.

So far, we've heard nothing of a move to Old Trafford for one of Fergie's former-targets, but after the whole Blanc-fiasco in the post-Stam era, and with there no news on United being linked for another defender; you never know what might happen....!

Newcastle, Chelsea and Liverpool and other clubs that come to mind who could benefit from the services of this world-class internation defender.

He's FREE for God's sake! 2-years-ago, you'd be looking at something like £12m for him!!

What do you think?
Too old? Past-it?
Or could a Premiership club benefit from him?
Thu 03/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Great Scott's"
latest club to be linked is the mighty everton
Thu 03/07/03 at 15:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Nice guy to boot even. Don't go and kick him in the stomach folks!
Thu 03/07/03 at 15:37
"I love yo... lamp."
I was going to say the same thing. Ronald is at Ibrox, and they did go to teams with each other before.

Its a shame that Amoruso is leaving. Or probably leaving. I really liked him. And he was a nice gut to boot.
Thu 03/07/03 at 14:06
Rangers should get him if Amoruso is going. Ronald liked it, so why shouldn't Frank?
Thu 03/07/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Incase you're unaware, Bareclona's Dutch internation defender Frank de Boer is now available to any clubs interested - for FREE - since his contract with the Catalan club expired, only a few days ago.

But, for a player of his reputation and experience, as of yet, there has been no real interest for his services from anyone other than Blackburn Rovers - and even they've re-directed towards Ranger's want-away centre-back Lorenzo Amorouso.

Sure, Ronald's twin-brother may be "getting-on-a-bit" now, but he's still got experience, and at the cost of NOTHING, he'd be a valuable asset to ANY football team - especially a Premiership club with honours in-sight.

Arséne Wenger has shown an interest in the Duthcman, and his brother, before, and I think a new, experienced partner for Sol Campbell is just-what-they-need after Tony Adams' departure.

But, why won't Wenger move for him??
Is it really because he's not French...?

Man United are another club who could benefit form him in the European games - whether Roy Keane has a new role as a centre-back, or not.
Just like Laurent Blanc - only younger and better.

So far, we've heard nothing of a move to Old Trafford for one of Fergie's former-targets, but after the whole Blanc-fiasco in the post-Stam era, and with there no news on United being linked for another defender; you never know what might happen....!

Newcastle, Chelsea and Liverpool and other clubs that come to mind who could benefit from the services of this world-class internation defender.

He's FREE for God's sake! 2-years-ago, you'd be looking at something like £12m for him!!

What do you think?
Too old? Past-it?
Or could a Premiership club benefit from him?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.