GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phi11ip"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/07/03 at 18:49
Regular
hey phi11ip, i know that you hang round these parts often.

Where did you learn php from? Was it a very beginner tutorial? as i have a book on it but the majority of stuff goes right over my head :-)

thanks 4 any help
AJ
Thu 03/07/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The thing about PHP is, if you know a little PHP, doing tutorials can be daunting - as they start with a load of stuff that's deathly boring before you come to anything new.
Thu 03/07/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I learnt the very basics from Webmonkey.com, which teaches you VERY basic things like variables and stuff. I was able to make a very basic thingy like this (http://www.phi11ip.com/index.php?page=jokes/dob) from there.

The other stuff I just found from tutorials around the net, hotscripts.com has loads of tutorials which I looked through, and it has loads of scripts which I looked at and adapted.

Oh and not to forget the wonderful cjh. I learned loads of things from there! :c)
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:49
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
hey phi11ip, i know that you hang round these parts often.

Where did you learn php from? Was it a very beginner tutorial? as i have a book on it but the majority of stuff goes right over my head :-)

thanks 4 any help
AJ

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.