GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"transfer talk sounds worrying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 17:39
Regular
for man utd fans. Becks gone. fringe players (in our standards) like bellion, djema djemba and geremi all linked with a possible move. Ronaldinho is gud but i rekon he'd jus be like Veron. Shud buy Gattuso, definately.
Any other ideas?
Thu 03/07/03 at 18:31
"Gracia senoir"
we realise that although I did not read the post.
Thu 03/07/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
well according to my local rag Mr Kluivert has gone walk a bouts
Thu 03/07/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
People will keep their principles, even after several years.
Thu 03/07/03 at 16:44
Or†ega wrote:
> I doubt Kluivert wants to move to Old trafford after already rejecting
> us once, and Fergie isnt a man to chase after people like that. And
> he has publically said that he would prefer a move to our much loved
> rivals Arsenal.
>
> And all he's done since he won the champions league with Ajax is miss
> two penaltys in the same game for Holland! =)

Apparently Chelsea, Newcastle and Real Madrid want him. We'll see.
Thu 03/07/03 at 16:43
Govou is excellent, wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Cisse is worse but still good.
Thu 03/07/03 at 16:38
Regular
Next Thierry henry?
What about Cisse and gavou.
Thu 03/07/03 at 16:35
Aaaah......Good times.
Thu 03/07/03 at 15:35
Regular
I doubt Kluivert wants to move to Old trafford after already rejecting us once, and Fergie isnt a man to chase after people like that. And he has publically said that he would prefer a move to our much loved rivals Arsenal.

And all he's done since he won the champions league with Ajax is miss two penaltys in the same game for Holland! =)
Thu 03/07/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Someone needs to give Fergie a slap and tell him of a certain world class Dutch striker that's available for around £1.5 Million pounds seeing as he doesn't seem to have noticed. I'm sure given the choice of Newcastle or United Kluivert would much rather go to the theatre of dreams and he and Ruud together would just annihalate (sp?) the opposition defences
Thu 03/07/03 at 13:18
"I love yo... lamp."
Gattuso is a great player. Im still annoyed at Dick Advocaat selling him when at Rangers. He always worked hard and chased the ball permanently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.