GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My degree result!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/06/03 at 18:52
Regular
...won't go in chat, even though it's nothing more than an excuse for me to shout:

I GOT A FIRST! WOOHOO!

(Hell, it's not like I do this often)
Thu 03/07/03 at 00:48
Regular
Well Done!

Must mean i get my first year results (economics - hertfordshire) This week/next week...not really sure...

I've hardly done sod all work since GCSE. Blagged through A-levels (although it took me 3 years instead of the normal 2)

I'm gonna make sure i pull my finger out this year though. Mind you, i've been saying that for the past 3 years...
Wed 02/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I got an extra GCSE equivilant (can't remember what it's called) because I went to Air cadets... All I had to do was Identify some aircraft and answer some brief questions! Easy extra things to put on your CV... (^:|
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Congratulations!
Wed 02/07/03 at 18:38
Regular
2:1

Yeah baby :^D

It was always going to be close, in the second year I was thoroughly 2:2 material, then I pulled my thumb out, stopped playing it safe, worked harder and got a bit lucky, and was 2:1 stuff for the third year.
And I got away with it. :^)
Tue 01/07/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Congratumulations!

I get my A-level results in August. No pressure, I mean, I've only got to get AAB to get into Birmingham Uni!

I cried last year when I got my AS results, made such a fool of myself. I was truly expecting to fail all of my AS levels and the relief when I did really well made me cry!
Tue 01/07/03 at 18:52
Regular
Tomorrow. Tomorrow I find out.

*Sweats*
Tue 01/07/03 at 16:33
Well, I have a watermark on my CV and I still can't get into Dixons...
Tue 01/07/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Light of the world"
well the higher the degree obviously the better but some people still find work. Now the two most important things seems to be degree's and CVs! If his CV was good he prob would of found a job. If he had a first and a bad CV it still isn't great because the employers want a decent fun filled person to work with. Shame aint it!
Tue 01/07/03 at 16:03
Is a third not worth having? My brother got a 2.2 a few years ago and he couldn't find a job for a year, although his CV was crap.
Tue 01/07/03 at 15:59
"I love yo... lamp."
Good for you. Now its time to start contributing something to the country instead of just knicking stuff of the government...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.