GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do you think the best game on the ps3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/04/09 at 09:30
is it wealman fefa 09 mirors edge u pick not just out of theas games all games
Tue 27/07/10 at 22:09
Regular
The best game in my opinion is Uncharted 2, some people say batman is, don't get me wrong it is the best superhero game to come out in a long time, but uncharted 2 just did it for me, it's just that great.
Thu 10/12/09 at 07:35
Regular
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Gears of War 2...

Seconded.

What?

:P
Wed 09/12/09 at 18:49
Regular
"How Ironic"
Gears of War 2... oh wait no, sorry.... :P
Wed 09/12/09 at 07:22
Regular
I think Fifa is the best game from other games
Wed 02/12/09 at 09:40
Regular
"And in last place.."
At the moment Motorstorm Pacific Rift is the clear winner from the games I've played on the PS3. I didn't think much of the demo, it was ok but nothing special but then they released a 2nd level and my opinion started to change so I took the plunge and I'm so glad I did.
Sat 21/11/09 at 04:47
Regular
Modern Warefare 2 I'd go for!

Take part in my poll if you like:

[url]http://www.new-idea-revolution.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=23[/url]
Fri 09/10/09 at 16:20
Regular
"never win anything"
Without a doubt it has to be MGS4!, awesome boss battles and vehicle sections, huge selection of guns, less linear than it's predecessors, brilliant graphics, intense fighting (on big boss hard), not to mention epic replay value and the online mode is great fun (if you can actually get on it lol)
Mon 25/05/09 at 16:58
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
pb wrote:

> Little Big Planet is surely the best original game (not based on
> an existing idea).

Original 0_o?
Modern original maybe, but platformers are possibly the most used game before PSOne etc :P
(And yes it was a hell of a lot of fun)

COD 4 maybe, but I did love Resi 5.
Mon 25/05/09 at 16:49
well it will have to be call of duty 4 still its a right game
Sat 11/04/09 at 16:29
Regular
"Ya Danoo About Me"
i Think Killzone 2 itz Amazing And Mind Blowing Trust me When you get in to it your just under a trance if ya kno what i mean its just like you carnt get of it till you finish the game lol trustme gve it a try

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.