GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VIRTUAL REALITY VS CURRENT GAMING?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/02/01 at 17:52
Regular
Of course yours truly was gonna get this good topic posted. If anyone has ever used virtual reality gear they would know it goes beyond anything they've ever experienced in gaming technology. Will these new devices rule over the current gaming of today?

Virtual Reality is out of this world i can say. I have already experienced it and can say it does have a good chance of defeating current gaming. The realism of it will totally make any gamer delirious of how it dazzels anyone with the experience totally lets you peer into another world. Virtual Reality is great, but will these devices be good enough for them to run amok current gaming.

Current gaming has been said to be a miracle of its capabilites as it wonders any gamers of how this could be done. Current gaming can be said to be number one satisfying any gamers needs expanding as time passes by getting better and better everyday. Current gaming is widely popular and sweeping the nation of its feet, but will this be enough to overcome the virtual reality.

We will see in the future.
Sun 11/02/01 at 19:21
Virtual reality will only ever be able to take over regular gaming when regular people have access to it. I mean however good it is price and the amount of games are peoples number 1 concern. Its heavy price is making it hard for it to take off at the moment.
Sun 11/02/01 at 19:15
alien02888 wrote:
> I admit this is the future of gaming.
But gougher and
> ratsbillyskank i aint askin how ya feel about me. I just want to
> know which you think is better and if you want to discuss it post
> not about some i quote"your really boring us to bits" what
> is that? If you dont want to talk about the forum then just read and
> shutup. I'm just making topics so that they can be discussed.

sorry alien but i agree with gough and rasta on this, stop making so many topics, no ones interested, usually people will make 2-3 topics a week or 2, you've made 4 in 30 minutes. Just slow down and think about what your saying. None of these topics are thought provoking.

and the moral of the story is: Post when ready.
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:58
alien02888 my name is The Goughster NOT GOUGHER
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:33
Regular
feew fwee (again)
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:32
I admit this is the future of gaming.
But gougher and ratsbillyskank i aint askin how ya feel about me. I just want to know which you think is better and if you want to discuss it post not about some i quote"your really boring us to bits" what is that? If you dont want to talk about the forum then just read and shutup. I'm just making topics so that they can be discussed. Oh yeah, virtual reality may be the future of gaming if they sell? Have you ever thought of that? If they were to sell would you buy? Would u enjoy the vr or your current console?
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:32
Regular
Feew fwee!
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:29
I admit this is the future of gaming.
But gougher and ratsbillyskank i aint askin how ya feel about me. I just want to know which you think is better and if you want to discuss it post not about some i quote"your really boring us to bits" what is that? If you dont want to talk about the forum then just read and shutup. I'm just making topics so that they can be discussed.
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:17
Regular
Oh yeah! Well spotted.
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:10
Regular
This the Future of Gaming stupid.
Sun 11/02/01 at 18:02
well said

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.