GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is there a site for"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/06/03 at 22:32
Regular
is there a site that tells you what the programmes are in you startup ie go to this site and type in whats on your startup and it tells you what it is and if you can remove from startup
Sat 28/06/03 at 10:28
Regular
ive found one it has a list of all programmes tells you what they are and what they do and has a letter on side which relates to if you can take it off startup leave it or your choice its really good helped me get rid off a lot of stuff its http www.pacs-portal.co.uk/
Sat 28/06/03 at 09:41
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Not as such, but if you use msconfig to see what's in yur startup, you can plug the filenames into google and you'll usually get some information about them quite easily.
Fri 27/06/03 at 22:32
Regular
is there a site that tells you what the programmes are in you startup ie go to this site and type in whats on your startup and it tells you what it is and if you can remove from startup

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.