GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My House Mouse Review (Bit Of Fun)"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/10/06 at 11:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My House Mouse Review

The best-known mouse species is the common house mouse

The USB mouse is so easy to use the furless Microsoft mammal sits on the right hand side of my desk. This mouse of many breeds such as Logitech, Kensington, Belkin and Trust comes in many colours and has different features there is optical cordless wireless and they also have mini versions too. I have had my Microsoft Optical IntelliMouse now for a number of years. My mouse has three buttons, the left clicky and the right clicky, with a scroll button too. I recommend this loveable PC mouse to anyone.

This Microsoft Optical IntelliMouse is one of Microsoft’s most popular pets, this pet has good life span. Mine hovers around my desk and I can use it on any surface without the use of a mouse mat. It often gets pushed of the back of my desk due to a toddler tantrum when he clicks the wrong button. The mouse although not come to any long-term harm is easily retrieved as the red light makes it easier to find. Once retrieved things just carry on as normal, Still in fantastic health.

The Microsoft mouse though can be a very harmful purchase to the family home, it is believed that they can play a big part in helping a person to spread virus through emails etc… The house mouse can do so much by spreading its use over your screen daily. This could be due to excessive clicking and the reason why your mouse might start to bite too. If your Microsoft mouse gets a bit restless just, move your scroll button up and down gently to calm them.

If treated well and given care your mouse will be a happy mouse, Like I said before there are many types of breeds prices will vary depending on breed and can also be picked up second hand too so you could get yourself a right bargain.

Just remember whatever mouse you purchase they do need to be well looked after and cleaned. A mouse that contains a ball will need to be cleaned a little more often.
Wed 18/10/06 at 20:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Thanks Snake!
Wed 18/10/06 at 17:58
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
:D Very good.
Wed 18/10/06 at 16:43
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I dont need a mousetrap, its very well trained! Well as much as i can train it. But like any other animal of human it can attack at anytime. This is why i keep the use of cantact with other people and other mice to a minimum!
Tue 17/10/06 at 15:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I have two on the desk in front of me - one's a Microsoft and one's Compaq.

Best buy a mouse trap (mouse holder)
Tue 17/10/06 at 13:03
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
;) Just reviewing my lil mouse :) Glad it made you laugh!
Tue 17/10/06 at 12:58
Regular
:D What you like eh? Thanks that made me laugh! :P
Tue 17/10/06 at 12:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Cheers pb, i was just passing the time away there.
Tue 17/10/06 at 12:41
"possibly impossible"
I liked that, made me chuckle.
Tue 17/10/06 at 11:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My House Mouse Review

The best-known mouse species is the common house mouse

The USB mouse is so easy to use the furless Microsoft mammal sits on the right hand side of my desk. This mouse of many breeds such as Logitech, Kensington, Belkin and Trust comes in many colours and has different features there is optical cordless wireless and they also have mini versions too. I have had my Microsoft Optical IntelliMouse now for a number of years. My mouse has three buttons, the left clicky and the right clicky, with a scroll button too. I recommend this loveable PC mouse to anyone.

This Microsoft Optical IntelliMouse is one of Microsoft’s most popular pets, this pet has good life span. Mine hovers around my desk and I can use it on any surface without the use of a mouse mat. It often gets pushed of the back of my desk due to a toddler tantrum when he clicks the wrong button. The mouse although not come to any long-term harm is easily retrieved as the red light makes it easier to find. Once retrieved things just carry on as normal, Still in fantastic health.

The Microsoft mouse though can be a very harmful purchase to the family home, it is believed that they can play a big part in helping a person to spread virus through emails etc… The house mouse can do so much by spreading its use over your screen daily. This could be due to excessive clicking and the reason why your mouse might start to bite too. If your Microsoft mouse gets a bit restless just, move your scroll button up and down gently to calm them.

If treated well and given care your mouse will be a happy mouse, Like I said before there are many types of breeds prices will vary depending on breed and can also be picked up second hand too so you could get yourself a right bargain.

Just remember whatever mouse you purchase they do need to be well looked after and cleaned. A mouse that contains a ball will need to be cleaned a little more often.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.