GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Creating little videos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/04/09 at 10:53
Regular
Hello,

I want to create a little clip where I have just a still image, put together with an mp3 track, so that I can put it on youtube - then I can create a link to it from my website.

What windows program would I be able to use for this purpose? Are there any freeware programs I could download from the internet to be able to do this?

Your help is most appreciated - thanks!

Amanda :)
Thu 09/04/09 at 10:53
Regular
Hello,

I want to create a little clip where I have just a still image, put together with an mp3 track, so that I can put it on youtube - then I can create a link to it from my website.

What windows program would I be able to use for this purpose? Are there any freeware programs I could download from the internet to be able to do this?

Your help is most appreciated - thanks!

Amanda :)
Thu 09/04/09 at 11:02
Regular
Hello

If you are using windows XP or higher, you will have a program called Windows Movie Maker.

Go to start > all programs > accessories and I think it's in there somewhere. Using this you can create what you are after by importing what you want to use and dragging them on to the timeline.

Then export the movie, and you can upload it to Youtube when you sign up for an account :)

I hope that helps!
Thu 09/04/09 at 12:55
Regular
Thank you, I forgot about that!

Its all done and uploaded already - thanks :)
Thu 09/04/09 at 13:31
"Are you sure?"
For next time you might like to look at Microsoft's Photo Story 3 - works well!

Here's a previous Freeola thread and demo.

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 09/04/09 at 19:13
Regular
Cheers! Will check out x

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.