GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jade Goodey"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/04/09 at 13:17
Regular
Couldn't see another thread on here about her.

I have to say that cancer is a horrible disease, and it is sad that someone so young has died, leaving two young children behind who will never have a mother.

It's always sad when someone dies leaving behind friends and family. The whole thing has raised awareness of smear tests in young women - and more are now being tested apparently, which is a good thing.

Having said that, I really don't get all the media coverage. Ok and Heat magazines running headlines like "Goodbye to Brtains brightest star..", "Thanks for all you've done." Sky News covering the funeral live. What is that all about?!

What did she actually do except be monumentally stupid on a reality TV show?

Parkinson has come out and said that this whole thing highlights what is wrong with Britain today - about our facination with celebrities, regardless of what they have done to acheive this fame that they have.

The way the media plays it's part is shocking as well. Headlines called her a bigot etc when all this race stuff was on, and then being her best mate when she got cancer? Please....

All in all, I just don't get it.
Wed 29/04/09 at 09:12
Regular
I'm at work :)
Wed 29/04/09 at 08:51
Regular
"hiya"
hi wat u doing im quit board u goter say lol
Wed 29/04/09 at 08:46
Regular
spoonbeast wrote:
> They shoot her....IN THE FACE!
>
> No?

Maybe next time
Tue 28/04/09 at 22:26
Regular
"eat toast!"
They shoot her....IN THE FACE!

No?
Thu 23/04/09 at 12:14
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Jade
> Goody the musical

Can't they just let someone die? What happened to 'rest in peace'?

.. Insanity.
Thu 23/04/09 at 12:03
Regular
Tue 21/04/09 at 14:03
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
(bizarre...posted in the games forums and it came up here...weird...)
Thu 16/04/09 at 08:29
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> The thing that annoyed us most was the daily coverage of it all,
> even after she's gone. Like today (or yesterday) it was the guy
> putting an easter egg by her grave.

That's annoyed me further. I didn't even get an Easter Egg this year!
Sun 12/04/09 at 03:05
Regular
"Mooching around"
Nin wrote:
> Oh and as for Parkinson, while he is undoubtedly right about the
> papers, you don't talk ill of the dead like that. It shows a
> massive ego and a complete lack of class on his part.

I might be missing the quote here, but it seems to me he is only speaking ill of the papers.
Sat 11/04/09 at 17:44
Regular
I think we all feel the same way about this.

We're sorry that she died, we didn't like her before but it's good that she was able to remind everyone even those of us in our 20ies, that you need to take care of your body and check yourself regularly.

The thing that annoyed us most was the daily coverage of it all, even after she's gone. Like today (or yesterday) it was the guy putting an easter egg by her grave. I just think it goes too far but I understand that the media will cover it because they know it'll bring in readers, which is what they want during the recession.

I dunno, its just all very sad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.