GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cool T-Shirts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 17:22
Regular
No, I am not trying to sell you things again - I have come across (not literally) a fantastic website that sells loads of funny T-shirts and I thought some of you would be interested.

www.shocktees.com is the URL

Enjoy.
Tue 24/06/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
No, I am not trying to sell you things again - I have come across (not literally) a fantastic website that sells loads of funny T-shirts and I thought some of you would be interested.

www.shocktees.com is the URL

Enjoy.
Tue 24/06/03 at 17:57
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I hate shirts like this with a passion. They are for people who have no sense of humour of their own, that, and people like Colin Hunt from The Fast Show who feel the need to show random strangers in the street that they are 'wacky' and 'outrageous'. I'd rather wear that Brute Force t-shirt.
Tue 24/06/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Some of they [after browsing most of them] are a bit lame, but there are some damn funny ones.

Lighten up dude.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It's my pet hate. I see wacky t-shirts in the same league as over-sized sunglasses and those dumb beer helmets ie. a desperate cry for attention. "Laugh at me world, laugh at the joke someone else came up with, and that several other people are also sporting!"

Grrr.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:54
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
www.tshirthell.com is the only site worth mentioning. This topic may now be closed.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
El Blokey wrote:
This topic may now be closed.

Along with the huge pump that is inflating both your ego and your head?
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:57
Regular
"cachoo"
Re-opened..

Some of those are pretty funny. I like the "Get the F*** Away From Me" t-shirt.. :D
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The AK47 one is funny, I think it has a quote from Die Hard or something, "when you absolutely positively have to kill ever mothertrucker in the room"
Tue 24/06/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Kyz22 wrote:
> I have come across (not literally)

*canned laughter*
Tue 24/06/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
It was funny, at the time, and, um, shut up!

:-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.