GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to go on the Colossus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 09:59
Regular
I want to go to Thorpe Park with a couple of mates and particuarly want to go on the Colossus (Worlds 1st 10 looping rollercoaster) However i don't want to go and find it closed or i have to queue for hours so now that i have finished my a-levels i wondered when the best time to go is with little queuing times

Cheers
Regular
I want to go to Thorpe Park with a couple of mates and particuarly want to go on the Colossus (Worlds 1st 10 looping rollercoaster) However i don't want to go and find it closed or i have to queue for hours so now that i have finished my a-levels i wondered when the best time to go is with little queuing times

Cheers
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I want you to post this in chat.
Or kill yourself.

Either is cool with me.
Tue 24/06/03 at 10:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Twenty seconds browsing on the net will find you this:

http://www.thorpe-park.com/park_guide/opening_times.asp

Green and pink are off-peak periods. Go then for shortest queues. Have fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.