GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ATTITUDE ,EDUCATION& FUN......................HAVE U BETTER THAN ME???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/04/09 at 07:30
Regular
hello to everyone......
i have some words related to fun education and attitude ......

DO YOU HAVE??

Funny

To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap that mother.... upside the head. Pass it on...

Don't question GOD, as he may say, if you are so eager for answers, then please come up.

Education

At the desk where I sit, I have learned one great truth. The answer for all our national problems - the answer for all the problems of the world - come to a single word. That word is education

Attitude

The art of being yourself at your best is the art of unfolding your personality into the person you want to be. . . . Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.

Do u Know Better than me ......................???
??
?

Web Design oxfordshire
Mon 13/04/09 at 23:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Edgy wrote:
> Next thing you'll be wearing hoodies

You mean like a black hoodie... yep, i don't have one of those and definitely didn't go out in it last night :|

> and joining gangs outside
> supermarkets...

If i did that i'd probably have to kill them, or myself. Someone would definitely have to die.

> or is that just what the stereotypical skin-heads do here in
> Cardiff?

Our "skinheads" have more hair but the idea is the same. They'll gather anywhere there is light and then proceed to stand around with their hands in their pockets, shove each other around a bit whenever a girl is present, and shout "Yeah mate" loudly into their phones multiple times in the same sentence, while i walk silently by, gritting my teeth and wishing i had my baseball bat and legal immunity.
Mon 13/04/09 at 23:13
Regular
Next thing you'll be wearing hoodies and joining gangs outside supermarkets...

or is that just what the stereotypical skin-heads do here in Cardiff?
Mon 13/04/09 at 22:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Too old for borstal. I was out last night and caught my reflection in the bus window while the lights were above. I now know why that Asian guy looked at me funny, i didn't realise it was that short. I look like a skinhead.

Oh and i'll raise your "What the hell" with a "Eh?"
Mon 13/04/09 at 20:41
Regular
Borstal? :P

On the plus side, it shouldn't take much to keep it tidy whilst its short :)
Mon 13/04/09 at 20:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Edgy wrote:
> I think the answer to most of life's problems is to get rid of
> our hair.

I cut off all mine yesterday* and I've had a really crappy time since.

*"You look like you've just been released from prison" to quote my sister
Mon 13/04/09 at 19:27
Regular
I think the answer to most of life's problems is to get rid of our hair.

After all, they say, 'Fortune favours the bald'.

It worked for 3 of Star Trek's captains, even if one did cover up with a cheap rug...

On a serious note, I'll quote Alfonse... "What the hell?"
Mon 13/04/09 at 16:34
Regular
What the hell?
Mon 13/04/09 at 13:56
Regular
kimn wrote:
> Funny

> Don't question GOD, as he may say, if you are so eager for
> answers, then please come up.

Come up where? Up to his cloud fortress? How exactly do you "come up" to actually get an answer from God? If he's there, I'd love a few

> Education
>
> At the desk where I sit, I have learned one great truth. The
> answer for all our national problems - the answer for all the
> problems of the world - come to a single word. That word is
> education

I'd have thought that word was "money". You can't have education without money. The "problems" of the word such as starvation, natural disasters etc that hit ill-prepared LEDCs aren't a lack of education, they're a lack of the distribution of wealth. Those in these countries "educated" to farm and reap the benefits of the fertile soil are only kept down in poverty when they get paid next to nothing for their work.

If "money" isn't the answer to the problems of the world then it's a question of equality. Religious, racial and social equality. To some extent there is a need for "educating" those who are stuck in an elitist mindset, however, this is more the realm of the operation of the state. While it perpetuates the cycle of poverty, keeping people in poorer countries down there can never be enough "education" for the world and its problems will continue

> Attitude
>
> The art of being yourself at your best is the art of unfolding
> your personality into the person you want to be. . . . Be gentle
> with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for
> only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have
> the right attitude toward others

Unfolding your personality into the person you want to be? By that I assume you mean revealing your personality to others and beginning to understand who you are yourself. Only the literary epithets don't exactly relay that understanding, because unfolding your personality has little meaning.

Be gentle with yourself? You can never learn unless you reflect in a realistic way on who you are the severity of your mistakes though, surely? Loving yourself isn't necessarily the right attitude. In might be the right attitude to others if you take the word of the Bible and 'Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself', but that doesn't mean you have to love who you are first

> I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I
> met a man who had no feet.

The suffering of others cheers you up?
Mon 06/04/09 at 07:30
Regular
hello to everyone......
i have some words related to fun education and attitude ......

DO YOU HAVE??

Funny

To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap that mother.... upside the head. Pass it on...

Don't question GOD, as he may say, if you are so eager for answers, then please come up.

Education

At the desk where I sit, I have learned one great truth. The answer for all our national problems - the answer for all the problems of the world - come to a single word. That word is education

Attitude

The art of being yourself at your best is the art of unfolding your personality into the person you want to be. . . . Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.

Do u Know Better than me ......................???
??
?

Web Design oxfordshire

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.