GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Queens Of The Stone Age"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/06/03 at 11:40
Regular
I have just come back from this gig. I saw Radiohead last month, I have to say, this gig may be possibly better than the radiohead gig!!! 24 songs, and I was in the Second Row throughout the gig, despite nearly dying, i managed to stay alive to witness one of the greatest shows by one of the greatest bands in the world at the moment. Mark Laneghan is also one of the coolest Singers ever and He will be at Reading!!!!!!

Anyone else go to this gig?
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Not that that is crappy
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Kyz22 wrote:
> On topic, anyone wanna buy the "songs for the deaf" album?

Shut up. No one wants any of your crappy stuff
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:30
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Kiriyama wrote:
> QOTSA are THE best band at the moment.

Correction. QOTSA are THE best band at any moment.
Mon 23/06/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
On topic, anyone wanna buy the "songs for the deaf" album?
Mon 23/06/03 at 20:24
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
QOTSA are THE best band at the moment.
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:44
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Idioteque wrote:
> i would go tonight, but ive got a bleedin enlish exam 2moro,

beautiful. i love the way i spelt english wrong. im sure of getting an A!
Mon 23/06/03 at 17:43
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the best gig EVER!!!!!

Mexicola, how to handle a rope, auto pilot, millionaire, in the fade, song for the dead, leg of lamb, ode to clarissa, feel good, if only!!!! better living through chemistry!!!!

24 of the best songs ive ever heard. I saw em last year at the forum, and i thought theyd never top it. But last night blew that show away. i would go tonight, but ive got a bleedin enlish exam 2moro, so ill have to make do wiv the awesomeness of last night.

And vice, ur right, lanegan is a god. funny how he's singing quite a few of nicks songs (another love song, auto pilot) but he pulls them off so well! he's got a solo album comin out soon, definately gonna get it.
Mon 23/06/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Me too. 24 songs? I wasn't counting. It was genius, just too damn hot.
Mon 23/06/03 at 12:00
Regular
"we escape....."
errrr... no???

Certainly one of the best shows i'm ever going to see in my life, cud only possibly been topped of if they played regular john, monsters and I Think I lost My headache as well as the other 24 songs.
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey! Me and Snuggly were at that last night too! You weren' the bloke who tried to kill me at the bar, were you? 'Cos if you were...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.