GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Bros Brawl help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl'.
Sat 04/04/09 at 13:40
Regular
"beano"
Could someone please tell me how to get Wolf O'Donnell?
Mon 12/04/10 at 16:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've not seen or heard anything like that so I would say no.
Mon 12/04/10 at 16:12
Regular
I looked through the cheats in this game and Can you REALLY get taboo shadow sasuke and megaman?
Mon 08/03/10 at 01:12
Regular
good game for 7 year old
Thu 04/03/10 at 15:48
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
SSE = Subspace Emissary

Basically, it's the single player game mode where you fight all the shadow man and 'bad' versions of the playable characters.
Thu 04/03/10 at 15:40
Regular
W hat is SSE mode in super smash bros brawl
Fri 12/02/10 at 03:29
Regular
all you have to do is battle and battle tons of times and eventually he will appear:):):):):):)
Wed 15/04/09 at 18:41
Regular
i did the third one too i think it was the easiest
Mon 06/04/09 at 18:21
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
3 ways of doing this,

1. Play 450 Brawls
2. Clear Subspace Emissary then Boss Battle Mode with Fox or Falco
3. Clear Subspace Emissary then find him in the Ruins.

Personally I went for the third option when I unlocked him but it's really a personal preference.

If you are unsure how to unlock any other character click the Cheats link above your original post for a nice list provided by our forum members.
Sat 04/04/09 at 13:40
Regular
"beano"
Could someone please tell me how to get Wolf O'Donnell?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.