GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony vs Microsoft vs Nintendo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/02/01 at 15:35
Regular
Well... Nintendo and there experience and great games, Playstation and its popularity or Microsoft and its specs what do you think.
Fri 03/04/09 at 21:08
Regular
"AKA: MuMtOuChEr"
Share your Specs, Gear tips and anything else useful here.
Sun 11/02/01 at 22:53
i'm not going to take any companies side
Sun 11/02/01 at 22:49
Nintendo rules and is top of the computers.
Sun 11/02/01 at 22:13
sega will become bigger and better as time goes by

also i agree that the x-box will do well due to it being new and fresh
Sun 11/02/01 at 22:00
i love arcades they rule

and i will try and send a calender out EA how many do you think they will need 100? 200?
Sun 11/02/01 at 21:55
Regular
Will someone PLEASE buy EA a calender.
Sun 11/02/01 at 21:51
In Usa and europe they are doing fine
Sun 11/02/01 at 21:49
The lack of respect that the Saturn had, stuck with sega throughout the Dreamcast years even though the Dreamcast was a huge improvement because it is easy to program for unlike the PS2 and the old sega console the Saturn.

I think the X box will do well because it is a new console with great stats (just like the Playstation)
Sun 11/02/01 at 21:46
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
golden rhino wrote:
> the arcade business is doing brilliant tony

The arcade business is doing awefully! Sega and Namco are closing sites in Japan, and having to franchise to stay in with a chance! Sega even tried new types of centres, but had to close them due to under use!

SonicRav
Sun 11/02/01 at 21:44
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
tony wrote:
> Sonic

You make a powerful argument, but nothing's going right for
> Sega despite all the creative excellence.

Why is that?

That's the hardware market. For Sega to stay in with a chance, the DC had to have Sega excusive games. But no one bought it... so they didn't get much money for their genius.

Now they can target all the consoles out there, people will open their eyes, and see a flood of classic games from sega!

SonicRav

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.