GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I GOT THE NEW HARRY POTTER!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 20:41
Regular
and i'm thoroughly enjoying it.
up to page 146
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:06
From what I've heard, the new book is a huge disappointment. But by the time everyone realises this, enough books will have been sold to earn the author £30million.

Grand Theft Novel if you ask me.

It's amusing that children's books have entered the realm of fashionable "must-haves". I anticipate a wave of bunny rabbit books and fairy stories to start selling like hot-cakes before the world population realises that they're spending a fortune reading a load of childish pap.
Sun 22/06/03 at 22:12
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Didn't you know? Reading is so uncool, as is getting an education and
> getting a high-paid job. Tsk.

Gosh, I'd better buckle down and stop working. You won't catch me being uncool, no sirree! Bob!
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:24
"period drama"
The books are good.
Just not THAT good, I'm annoyed at all the hype - the descriptive bits sucks balls.

Like I said before, I could name 100 books that are more deserving of the Potter fame and would make better films as well.
Sun 22/06/03 at 16:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Didn't you know? Reading is so uncool, as is getting an education and getting a high-paid job. Tsk.
Sun 22/06/03 at 15:51
Whooo! I'm 16 and I read Harry Potter! Go me. Aren't I so uncool.
Sun 22/06/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Believe me, I know sadder people.

Like the induvidual who read the last Harry Potter book five times.
Sun 22/06/03 at 09:30
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
§pånkër I agree with you I think Harry Potter is **** I actually know some people over 40 who buy Harry Potter books sad I know.
Sun 22/06/03 at 00:38
Regular
"None Stored"
harry potter is crap, if your over 12 and are reading it i advise that you see a doctor
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I skim read it in the shop to find out who died.

I then fought with temptation to shout it out in the Harry Potter fan infested shop.
Sat 21/06/03 at 22:41
*Plot Summary*

Harry attacks some Dementors then goes to Sirius's house.

He goes to school.

All these teachers get fired.

Fred and George start up a Joke Shop and buy green dragonskin jackets.

Harry goes out with a depressive person.

Voldemort showdown!

SIRIUS BLACK DIES.

It all gets good again and Harry goes home.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.