GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Outrun is coming to XBLA later this month"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Outrun'.
Fri 03/04/09 at 21:05
Regular
"I like turtles"
Outrun XBLA

Also on its way to PSN but no confirmed date at present.Its available on XBLA from 15th April.Should be a blast online.
Thu 16/04/09 at 23:02
Regular
I downloaded it earlier today and gave it a go - ended up spending a good hour or two on it - very addictive racer.
Thu 16/04/09 at 18:08
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Just downloaded Outrun and am totally addicted to trying to get myself up the leaderboard. Yet to try out the multiplayer but I've heard there may be a bug when you leave the opening beach level that causes the game to crash. Hoping it isn't in every downloaded game but I'll let you know later on after I've tried it out.
Wed 15/04/09 at 18:09
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just to anyone who's interested know.Its up on XBLA now and its worth every one of the 800 M$ points it costs.
Fri 03/04/09 at 21:05
Regular
"I like turtles"
Outrun XBLA

Also on its way to PSN but no confirmed date at present.Its available on XBLA from 15th April.Should be a blast online.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.