GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kamikaze Jap..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/06/03 at 00:20
Regular
It's quite obvious from the word go what this topic is going to be about.
But I'll put it nice and simple for you.

Shut the hell up and go away you moronic retarded, pre-pubescent cretinous foo'.

You're posting nothing but utter cr*p on these forums, and the replies you are making to serious thought provoking topics really are just pathetic.

We don't care about your little hatred for this other SR poster Skorp1on person, we really don't.
But just go away.
Wed 25/06/03 at 00:30
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm trying to resist but I can't. Kamikaze Jap, will you insult me please?
Tue 24/06/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Kamikaze Jap i have heard better insults from my dead hamster. Kamikaze Jap u have been beaten so badly by the mighty ugly stick that the ugly stick cannot be used ever again on anybody else. thank god
Tue 24/06/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Kamikaze Jap wrote:
> You talking about ME!!!!!!! well Alchoholic ARMADILDILU im going to
> come around to your house and knock on the door and when you open it
> im going to mash your face in with a lead pipe, then slm the door in
> your face and laugh at your misfourtune then im going to poke you for
> an our or so.....

Ooh scary, you left out the bit where you'll tell your mom...
Tue 24/06/03 at 21:56
Regular
> AlcoholicArmadillo99 wrote:
> shut it you fat faced bean bag.....

heh, thats hilarious
Tue 24/06/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
AlcoholicArmadillo99 wrote:
Kamikaze Jap, not only do you speak like you've got a used condom shoved down your throat, but you have the grammar and spelling capabilities of a three year old with learning difficulties. I don't know what sharp objects you have, but they're certainly not in your trousers.

DON'T FORGET JAP, THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS. SORT IT OUT AT SCHOOL. I'M ONLY POSTING ON MY NAME BECAUSE MY BROTHER'S ACCOUNT WON'T WORK.
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Mwahawahahahaha"
AlcoholicArmadillo99 wrote:
> Kamikaze jap will you just shut the hell up.Your crappy posts are
> annoying everyone. From what I can tell from your posts you must be
> small weak and frightened. Oh yeah and i agree with that pre-pubescent
> remark...
>
>shut it you fat faced bean bag..... your clinicly obease and fake injureies. your just a re-neck from texas with legs that rub together when you walk..... dont cry go eat some ice cream or lard whater you like to eat fatty.... your just so socialy retarded fat tube you dont have any friends your only friend in life is proberly this forum... before you type a message remember I have lots of sharp and painful tools and i know where you live fatty.... and i will kick your head in.... fatty fatty fatty go eat some ice cream and strawberry jammmmmmmm and some beans.........
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Mwahawahahahaha"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> He just wants to be loved.
>
> Less shouting, more hugging. Aww.
>
> *hugs Kamikaze Jap, hugs everyone*
>
> Now, don't you all feel better?
>
> shut it or i will poke your eyes out and eat em........
Tue 24/06/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Mwahawahahahaha"
You talking about ME!!!!!!! well Alchoholic ARMADILDILU im going to come around to your house and knock on the door and when you open it im going to mash your face in with a lead pipe, then slm the door in your face and laugh at your misfourtune then im going to poke you for an our or so.....
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:40
You're not japanese anyway... maybe you should call your self pre-pubescent brit...
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:38
Kamikaze jap will you just shut the hell up.Your crappy posts are annoying everyone. From what I can tell from your posts you must be small weak and frightened. Oh yeah and i agree with that pre-pubescent remark...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.