GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Spit On Your Grave"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 16:19
Regular
Does anyone know where i can get a copy of this movie Uncut? I want this movie but i have heard there is no point in getting the cut version. So can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Selected"
"I thumb through your magazines"

haha - Simpsons is ace.
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
I saw this film only the other week! It was the cut version but still enough to shock - Not very pleasant at all!
Fri 20/06/03 at 17:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I too have a problem watching films with that kind of content. A friend of mine said he went to see Irreversible at the cinema and said it was very powerful, but I don't care how good the film is, I just won't watch a film with a nine minute rape scene in it. I couldn't do it.
Fri 20/06/03 at 16:31
Regular
I wouldn't bother if I was you, i've got the uncut version and to be honest, it's not a nice film.

I love extreme cinema and horror but this is one film that leaves you feeling like the back seat of a new york taxi. Truely horrible scenes of rape and brutality, not what I would class as entertainment. Though if you're still intrested and want to see what all the fuss is about try Movietyme.com or there's usually a few copies on Ebay.

For a more soft approach to the so called 'revenge' theme, try Wes Craven's 'Last House on the Left' again you'll need to a bit fo searching to obtain an uncut print. It's more of the same kind of theme, girls are raped and murdered by group of hillbilly's, parents take revenge on their daughters deaths through increasingly violent and painful methods. The rape scenes are not nice but are nowhere near as detailed and brutal as the stuff in 'I spit on your grave'.

Can't really recommend either of the films to be honest, they're not what i'd class as entertainment. Stupid thing is, through banning the films, they've been given a hell of a lot more publicity than they deserve. God knows i'd probably have never watched them or even considered them if I hadn't heard how notorious they were with the censors.
Fri 20/06/03 at 16:19
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Does anyone know where i can get a copy of this movie Uncut? I want this movie but i have heard there is no point in getting the cut version. So can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.