GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Some people say there are stars out there"."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 22:27
Regular
I'm fed up of people who think your crazy or stupid if you try and have a decent conversation about something that requires more than a few brain cells to think about. I heard my neighbour say this hilarious quote, that I will remember until the day I die, or the day I forget: "Some people say there are stars out there". I can't believe that someone can actually live not knowing something like that, and lets face it, if you don't know that there's probably a hell of other stuff that you don't know.
Hope that raises a few chuckles.
Sat 21/06/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Kamikaze*
Sat 21/06/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Do I know you Kamikazez Jap, you post like someone I know?
Sat 21/06/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
It's not really worth explaining things like that to people that stupid, although sometimes it can be quite funny watching them try to understand. (I suppose that was a bit cruel, but what the hell...)
Sat 21/06/03 at 12:30
Regular
"That's right!"
"Actually the quite a while that you mention is a massive ten minutes on that topic mate, shes got the facts right"

No. She thought as soon as the sun went, we'd be put into blackness. Believe me, she IS stupid. She couldn't understand that light would take time to travel somewhere, because the sun is so far away (she probably thinks the sun is right next to us, only it's really small)
Sat 21/06/03 at 03:40
"I love yo... lamp."
Hercules! wrote:
> Hallo Biggles.

Hello Hercules!
Sat 21/06/03 at 03:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hallo Biggles.
Sat 21/06/03 at 02:59
"I love yo... lamp."
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> i hate his version of 'unchained melody'. not enough emotion to live
> up to the first one. besides, he's gay and attracts far too many 11
> year old girls for comfort. i bet he hasn't pulled a single bird over
> 16.

Apart from Jordan.
Sat 21/06/03 at 00:18
Regular
"Mwahawahahahaha"
i hope garath dies slowly and painfully hes a retard so is harry poter i hope he dies as well.... i dont like you....
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Yep. I was talking to a girl yesterday, who said she hated Gareth, but her younger sister, who was 5 has posters all over the wall. Hmmm....
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:07
Regular
i hate his version of 'unchained melody'. not enough emotion to live up to the first one. besides, he's gay and attracts far too many 11 year old girls for comfort. i bet he hasn't pulled a single bird over 16.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.