GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Book of shadows"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 22:22
Regular
Just started watching this, expecting a reasonable horror film (3 stars in the TVtimes is a respectable score).

All seemed well, if a little insane, up until the Marilyn Manson soundtrack about 3 minutes after the film began. Enduring the torture I then continue to watch until I see some Mailyn manson wannabe lying on a gravestone.

And so I turn the TV off in disgust and watch Scream instead.

I guess the moral of this story is, 'Never watch horror sequels, unless they're directed by Wes Craven, in which case don't even watch the original".

Oh, the irony.
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It didn't really make sense

Nothing was really explained
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The first one was entirely original and the second tried to be original, it was but in a bad way (in that it was crap and hard to follow). It was a big risk making the sequel and it isn't in the same league as the first film, heck it isn't even the same sport!
Sat 21/06/03 at 10:07
Regular
This has to be the worst film I've ever seen. AndI've seen a lot of bad films, all I ask is, what's the point? The first wasn't that good but making a sequel this bad is criminal.
Sat 21/06/03 at 01:00
Regular
"cachoo"
It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Sucked big time.
So stupid.
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
i went to the cinema when it was out!!! i swear to god it wasnt 45 minutes long!!! thought it was an alright movie-entertaining at the least
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Anyone know where I can get the first film on DVD cheap?
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> It was crap. I'm ashamed to say I bought this on DVD when it came
> out.

Same here! Terrible film
Fri 20/06/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Blair Witch 2: Book of Crap"
Fri 20/06/03 at 16:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
No, it's just rubbish, it makes no sense whatsoever. If you didn't already work it out, ERSREVER is REVERSE backwards and pretty much means nothing. At least, it doesn't explain why the film sucks.

And if you think that it's better than the first film, you're seriously misguided young padawan. The DVD might almost be worth buying if you can get it on the cheap for the excellent documentary.
Fri 20/06/03 at 15:30
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I actually thought it was pretty good, far better than the first one and I'll be getting the DVD soon :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.