GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If it were a movie..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/06/03 at 21:12
Regular
You know how it is these days, everything is being made in to a movie. Wheather it be games, comics, T.V shows or books, they're all getting the big screen treatment as of late. So, now comes the questions, what would you like to see being given this treatment? Who would you like to see taking up the starring roles? What about directing duties? Anything else? I think I've covered most of the major points. How about those that are already in the works, Transformers, Evangelion and Dragonball Z? Any suggetions?
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I wonder if they will ever make an Metal gear solid movie.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
They will totaly screw up if the do not make this DBZ movie like the anime tv programe.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
maddmun wrote:
>Oh, and imagine a Big Brother MOVIE. Biggest successful pile of crap. Ever.

True,F#$k I hate big brother :(
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:53
Regular
Oh, and imagine a Big Brother MOVIE. Biggest successful pile of crap. Ever.
Fri 20/06/03 at 18:50
Regular
Cool.

But they need the guy who voiced Vegeta in the original Saiyan series of Dragonball Z to dub Jet Li.

His voice, it's so, evil.

I WILL see that film.
Fri 20/06/03 at 01:20
Regular
"I'm Great."
There are a lot of rumors about it. There has been nothing much said except that there are plans to start filming about summer 2004. Even that is not quiet official yet.

Most people are looking at Jet Li to play Vegeta and Jackie Chan for Goku.
Fri 20/06/03 at 00:31
Regular
"None Stored"
my mate said that wesley snipes is gonna play picollo in the dragon ball z film, you heard anything about it?
Thu 19/06/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Heh, the dark mark story
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
A in depth story about the life of a Tesco worker...directed by the Farrelly brothers.
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:12
Regular
"I'm Great."
You know how it is these days, everything is being made in to a movie. Wheather it be games, comics, T.V shows or books, they're all getting the big screen treatment as of late. So, now comes the questions, what would you like to see being given this treatment? Who would you like to see taking up the starring roles? What about directing duties? Anything else? I think I've covered most of the major points. How about those that are already in the works, Transformers, Evangelion and Dragonball Z? Any suggetions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.