GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donnie Darko"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/06/03 at 18:15
Regular
I just have to say, this is probably one of the best films I've ever seen. I just saw it today, not sure how old it actually is, but anyone who wants to see a film really should go for this.

It's so strange and whilst it makes little sense at first, the longer you watch, everything unfolds perfectly.

Honestly, watch this right now.
Wed 18/06/03 at 18:15
Regular
I just have to say, this is probably one of the best films I've ever seen. I just saw it today, not sure how old it actually is, but anyone who wants to see a film really should go for this.

It's so strange and whilst it makes little sense at first, the longer you watch, everything unfolds perfectly.

Honestly, watch this right now.
Wed 18/06/03 at 18:42
Regular
I agree with undernourished Rik.
Wed 18/06/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
It doesn't all tally if you're tired as I was when I watched it.

It's good though.

Frank is scary.

Argh.
Wed 18/06/03 at 20:47
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Frank rules.
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Aye, he does.
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:56
Regular
I am Frank

*glares*
Wed 18/06/03 at 22:01
Regular
It genius how you make so many conclusions leading up to the end, but none to close to the reality.

That mask is brilliant.
Thu 19/06/03 at 18:52
Regular
Watched this today and frankly (excuse the pun :P) its fantastic.

VERY wierd. But it captured me for the duration of it, and i'm still trying to piece together the storyline.

Its one of those films where the story unfolds as you watch it, and its explanation is revealed at the end. Even though i'm still trying to understand some of it - many different theories.

Quite eerie, suspensy.

Loved it - especially the moments with Frank.

Great plot, Great Cast, Great film.

*Question - Spoiler*

At the end you see Gretchen (his girlfriend) wave to Rose, is this *her* step mum?
Thu 19/06/03 at 19:50
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
It is very good. For those who've seen it and liked it, I suggest you check out the film Blue Velvet.
Thu 19/06/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Rickoss wrote:
> It genius how you make so many conclusions leading up to the end, but
> none to close to the reality.
>
> That mask is brilliant.

You reckon you can buy the whole suit from somewhere?

I'd scare the crap out of so many kids this halloween!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.