GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im confused"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 19:51
Regular
whats the difference between this pc use E-Value code 200-D52REV). on www.dell.co.uk costing about £1526 but choosing same specs without code costs far more im talking several hundred its a dell 8300 pc i was going to buy 8300 and upgrade it in the options then got this code from a pc mag please have a look.
Tue 17/06/03 at 20:18
Regular
http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/chart.php?1
I would advise trying any of the top 15.. and SRs' own PC's some of them allow you to pick each component you want.. before thinking dell is value for money..
Tue 17/06/03 at 20:16
Regular
yes and its hundreds got the code from pc pro web site and check it out type dell 8300 in q search im reading feedback from this review and people have bought this one person half hour from reading review all people saying its a major bargain even when they phoned dell sales they cant believe price were talking p4 3 gig 18 inch ultra sharp tft 1024 ddr ram plus plus more i worked it out at several hundred pounds cheaper with the code
Tue 17/06/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dont E-Value codes refer to limited time offers?

Referring to specific offer which isnt avalible to those without the code?
So if you went to the site without the code you have to pay the extra dosh?
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:51
Regular
whats the difference between this pc use E-Value code 200-D52REV). on www.dell.co.uk costing about £1526 but choosing same specs without code costs far more im talking several hundred its a dell 8300 pc i was going to buy 8300 and upgrade it in the options then got this code from a pc mag please have a look.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.