GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The X-Box... oh please"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/02/01 at 22:55
Regular
wow mr billionare bill gates has crossed over to the dark side and come up with the x-box 3 times more powerful than the Godly PS2 of course it is its three times bigger!
AND! how much is it gonna cost hmmm? i hardly think it will be cheaper than the PS2.
get one if you want but be warned once on the dark side its hard to turn back.DO NOT UNDER ESITIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!
Wed 14/02/01 at 22:45
If you have a PS2 id send you to a mental clinic to find out why you wasted your money on one in the first place!!

I am looking forward to the X-Box though, especially if it CAN play dreamcast games. If it does im gonna order mine now!

Ingsy
Wed 14/02/01 at 22:07
MsPiggy wrote:
> wow mr billionare bill gates has crossed over to the dark side and
> come up with the x-box 3 times more powerful than the Godly PS2 of
> course it is its three times bigger!
AND! how much is it gonna
> cost hmmm? i hardly think it will be cheaper than the PS2.
get one
> if you want but be warned once on the dark side its hard to turn
> back.DO NOT UNDER ESITIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!

This is going to be great for us consumers! competion! If you have a ps2 I'd sell while it is still worth something.
Fri 09/02/01 at 20:29
I am the very proud owner of a ps2, But like sony i am scared of what an impact the xbox could have on my wonderful ps2.here are a few reasons why:
1) microsoft have made it really easy to programme the games for the xbox, meaning will there be any games produced for the ps2 after microsofts release? and games will be cheaper for the xbox,
2) microsoft already have a factory in some place just ready to supply england, so none of the ... aaaahhhh when will mine arrive like we had with ps2.
3) microsoft have said they want to beat the ps2 price of £300
4) the built in memory for xbox - its brilliant!!!!
5) its by microsoft
6) do you really need a 6th. basically the xbox will blow ps2 away and sony know it, thats why they are already looking at their plans for playstation 3.

Therefore in the end i think the real phrase we are looking for is BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!
Thu 08/02/01 at 22:55
Regular
wow mr billionare bill gates has crossed over to the dark side and come up with the x-box 3 times more powerful than the Godly PS2 of course it is its three times bigger!
AND! how much is it gonna cost hmmm? i hardly think it will be cheaper than the PS2.
get one if you want but be warned once on the dark side its hard to turn back.DO NOT UNDER ESITIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.