GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A NEW CONSOLE TO HIT THAT BLOCK THAT IS SAID TO PUT THE GAMECUBE AND XBOX TO A SHAME!!!?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/02/01 at 22:31
Regular
Yes, its true everyone. There is a new system called the Indrema that is said to put the xbox and gamecube to shame. I've seen what it looks like and i can honestly it's a beauty. The games have not been said to be on the console, but they have said that it will probably be the best console. This information is possible because unlike the gamecube and xbox which are being frequently talked about, the Indrema has alot of mysteries and questions circling around it about what it will be able to do, but no doubt the Indrema will definetly be the new console. Having said to put the Xbox and gamecube to shame, the Indremas abilities right now can be best described as a dream in the making.
Thu 08/02/01 at 22:31
Yes, its true everyone. There is a new system called the Indrema that is said to put the xbox and gamecube to shame. I've seen what it looks like and i can honestly it's a beauty. The games have not been said to be on the console, but they have said that it will probably be the best console. This information is possible because unlike the gamecube and xbox which are being frequently talked about, the Indrema has alot of mysteries and questions circling around it about what it will be able to do, but no doubt the Indrema will definetly be the new console. Having said to put the Xbox and gamecube to shame, the Indremas abilities right now can be best described as a dream in the making.
Fri 09/02/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Complete Banker"
We know, we know - We've all hear about the Indrema machine and how 'wonderful' it is.
But it'll praoably crash and burn outside if the US. Also all the info available is from the Indrema website (www.indrema.com) which is obvoiusly not gonna say:
" We've got a console, it's pretty good, but not as good as the X-Box. You might want to buy it anyway - especially because you've never heard of us..."

They're more likely to promote the fantastic capabilities of the wondermachine........
The thing that would concern me is the 'upgradable' graphics processor.... Would your machine be out of date...
Sounds a bit too much like a PC to me!
Fri 09/02/01 at 11:54
"High polygon count"
I think this 'alien' dude must work for the Indrema company, as he posted no less than 3 messages, saying basically the same thing, on the 1st Feb. :-)

Check the older topics and you can see for yourself!
Fri 09/02/01 at 12:33
"Darkness, always"
I am not interested in a console that can offer me no actual details of what it can do.

I am creating a console called Omni-Engine, utilising omnipotent chip technology. It will be harder and faster thatn all the other consoles. Why? Errr, cuz I said so.

Does anyone really believe that my Omni-Engine will be better than the X-box or the GameCube? No, I didn't think so. Give me some real facts and stats about this silly machine, and maybe, just maybe you'll get my attention.

-IB
Fri 09/02/01 at 12:49
Regular
"not dead"
How much will your Omni-engine cost, when will it be released, and which developers have you signed up?

Will Sega release games for it?
Fri 09/02/01 at 13:08
"Darkness, always"
meka_dragon wrote:
> How much will your Omni-engine cost, when will it be released, and
> which developers have you signed up?

Will Sega release games for
> it?

[sniggering quietly] It'll cost around £250 on release in November this year, in time for Christmas.

I don't have any deals with Sega at the moment, but Namco, Capcom, Square, EA, Black Isle, Westwood, Blizzard and Sierra all have projects on motion to release games roughly around the release.

I am currently sifting through offers from publishing companies to find a suitable offer for Omni-Gamer - The Official Omni-Engine Magazine. Once the deal is struck, I will let you know and you can read all about it...

-IB
Fri 09/02/01 at 13:16
"High polygon count"
Wow! A bargain at that price.

I would like to place an initial order of 15,000 units please, Mr Bartender sir.

I truly believe that your wonderful piece of vapourware will be the next big thing, and would like to get in 'on the ground floor' as it were.

Please tell me where I should send my cheque...
Fri 09/02/01 at 13:17
Regular
"not dead"
This will BE the GREASTEST CONSOLE in the HISTORY of TIME!!!!

(More exclamation marks make it MORE true)

Fri 09/02/01 at 13:31
"Darkness, always"
meka_dragon wrote:
> This will BE the GREASTEST CONSOLE in the HISTORY of
> TIME!!!!

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Omni-Engine will also feature multi-phase T&L image bumping with the equivalent of 256MB graphics and, and, and It will be as fast, if not faster than a K7 1.9Ghz processor, which doesn't exist yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bargain for the £250 I intend to sell it for!!!!!!!!!!

[sniggering to himself]Wait til they see the price of the games... the fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-IB

Fri 09/02/01 at 13:32
"Darkness, always"
meka_dragon wrote:
> This will BE the GREASTEST CONSOLE in the HISTORY of
> TIME!!!!

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Omni-Engine will also feature multi-phase T&L image bumping with the equivalent of 256MB graphics and, and, and It will be as fast, if not faster than a K7 1.9Ghz processor, which doesn't exist yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bargain for the £250 I intend to sell it for!!!!!!!!!!

[sniggering to himself]Wait til they see the price of the games... the fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-IB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.