GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Failed my law exam today!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 23:07
Regular
Just like to let everyone no i completely cocked up my A Level criminal law paper today due to lack of revision and the tennis

Question 2 was about murder and provacation and i jumped in with the only bit i knew - involuntary manslaughter

Hopefully i got at least 10 marks on the paper - still on course for a D overall

Cheers
Fri 13/06/03 at 23:07
Regular
Just like to let everyone no i completely cocked up my A Level criminal law paper today due to lack of revision and the tennis

Question 2 was about murder and provacation and i jumped in with the only bit i knew - involuntary manslaughter

Hopefully i got at least 10 marks on the paper - still on course for a D overall

Cheers
Fri 13/06/03 at 23:16
Regular
Smithy Dont worry im sure it will be alright.We all make a little bo bo now and then,chill out have a few beers
Sat 14/06/03 at 02:01
Regular
You can always do some retakes. I did! done worst on most of the retakes i did (lack of revision) but on one exam (computing module 2) I actually went from a D to a C!

Shocking seeing Hewitt get beat today!
Sat 14/06/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
No worries smithy, everyone craps up sometimes...

I messed up on my maths exam, I'll just retake it. Better revise for the retakes though...

If you fail the retakes though, beer isn't adequate to calm you down, turpentine, now there's something that'll stop your heart in its tracks...
My advice, eat a ham double whopper, BK flame grilled, ass cheese double cripe burger with extrra crettins and urchins. That'll teach the little moguls...

Mr. No shoes
Sun 15/06/03 at 03:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
:(

Ach well, all is not lost Smithy, you may find some solace in that.
Sun 15/06/03 at 03:16
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I got a U for further maths A-level - I was supposed to revise for one of exams I had the next morning at 9am, but my friends strong-armed me into going clubbing that night, and we ended up walking the six miles home, climbing through graveyards and stuff on the way, and I didn't get in until 6:30am. Overslept and didn't wake up until 11 :O(

Ah well, I wasn't going to pass it anyway.
Sun 15/06/03 at 03:41
Did that affect your uni place?
Sun 15/06/03 at 07:06
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Miserableman wrote:
> I got a U for further maths A-level

That in itself is a great achievement, I did further Maths for a grand total of 4 weeks before I vengefully gave it up... I have no regrets about giving it up because I would have undoubtedly gotten myself the grade that Miserableman got!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.