GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bad Blood Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 23:04
Regular
I'm not gonna predict anything since I suck at that kind of thing, but if any of you want to you can put your predictions here. The matches are:

CHRIS JERICHO vs. GOLDBERG

RIC FLAIR vs. HBK

STEINER vs. TEST - Winner gets Stacy

Intercontinental Title Championship Match - CHRISTIAN vs. BOOKER T

Redneck Triathlon - STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN vs. ERIC BISCHOFF

Tag Team Championship Match - LA RESISTANCE vs. RVD & KANE

Hell in a Cell, Special guest referee - Mick Foley - TRIPLE H vs. NASH

I think I missed one or two matches. Oh well just add em if you post your predictions.
Sun 15/06/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
HHH Vs Kevin Nash - There is two possibilities. Nash could win the title and then lose it a month later on Raw because there is no Raw PPV next month. They are setting up Goldberg V HHH at Summerslam so I guess HHH will have the title by Summerslam, so a reason for HHH to win. HHH has stated that he was going to drop the title to Nash so it's possible. Either way, we are going to lose so I'm going with Nash, just because I'm dying for a change!

Goldberg Vs Chris Jericho - No brainer. Goldberg (sigh)

La Resistance Vs Kane & RVD - La Resistance and an RVD and Kane break up.

Scott Steiner Vs Test - This could be extremely dire. Steiner because I reckon this feud will rumble on.

Dudley Boyz Vs Rodney Mack & Christopher Nowinski - Mack and Nowinski probably because they are the new team trying to get over. Beating the Dudleyz isn't going to make that happen.

Ric Flair Vs Shawn Michaels - Michaels although a Flair win wouldn't be so bad.

Christian Vs Booker T - Booker T because they feel that a title win in his home town would be nice for him. Why even bother giving the title to Christian if they decide to do that? Booker is much better than that. Christian should keep it but probably won't.

Stone Cold Vs Eric Bischoff - Bischoff keeps losing to Austin, so Bischoff is going to win. Utterly pointless

Jazz Vs Ivory (Maybe) - Jazz and it doesn't matter who the opponent is. It's going to be Jazz.
Sun 15/06/03 at 19:09
Regular
Flair has gone under something of a resurgance, so a win isn't out of the question, and anyway, they'll probably continue feuding anyway, so a rematch to make it 1-1 is also possible.
Sun 15/06/03 at 17:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
HHH Vs Kevin Nash - I hope HHH wins because Nash is useless. The reason HHH looks so bad atm is because he's been facing people like Nash and Steiner. Admittedly, he needs to drop the belt to soon, but to someone like Goldberg or Jericho. HHH to win this one if the creative team have any sense.

Goldberg Vs Chris Jericho - I'd love to see Y2J win but he's had the better of the feud, and they need to keep Goldberg's streak going. Lets hope Jericho gets some offence in though.

La Resistance Vs Kane & RVD - La Resistance, me wants Kane heel turn!

Scott Steiner Vs Test - Steiner, he needs Stacy.

Dudley Boyz Vs Rodney Mack & Christopher Nowinski - Dudleyz I expect.

Ric Flair Vs Shawn Michaels - HBK, although I'm not sure, both men can still cut it. HBK is younger though and should win really.

Christian Vs Booker T - Christian, he's finally beginning to establish himself as a top player, he needs to keep the belt.

Stone Cold Vs Eric Bischoff - Austin.

Jazz Vs Ivory (Maybe) - Jazz.
Sun 15/06/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
HHH Vs Kevin Nash - Triple H will probably win although to be honest I don't really care! The only good thing about this match will be Foley!

Goldberg Vs Chris Jericho - Jericho will whoop Goldberg out of the arena. His plan will work. I hope...

La Resistance Vs Kane & RVD - Kane and RVD. I think Kane will probably see sense half way through the match and go back to the Big Red Machine we all once knew!

Scott Steiner Vs Test - Steiner...probably.

Dudley Boyz Vs Rodney Mack & Christopher Nowinski - Rod and Chris because they're a new team and the WWE will probably want to bring them across well.

Ric Flair Vs Shawn Michaels - Micheals - Flair is past it!

Christian Vs Booker T - Christian! He hasn't had the title long so he must keep it for all his peeps out there! :D

Stone Cold Vs Eric Bischoff - Austin, I guess.

Jazz Vs Ivory (Maybe) - Jazz...
Sun 15/06/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
HHH Vs Kevin Nash - HHH. Probably an ending involving a sledgehammer again. *Yawn* wake me when he finally drops the belt. See you in about 2010 then.

Goldberg Vs Chris Jericho - Goldberg. Don't see Jericho being the one to stop this monster.

La Resistance Vs Kane & RVD - La Resistance. Because i think Kane is going to made back to a single wrestler again and also Vince has a habit of p!ssing the majority of the fans off who keep his money flowing so what better way to do that then have some mediocre french muppets winning the tag team straps.

Scott Steiner Vs Test - Steiner like the previous guy said he has to win on at least one PPV

Dudley Boyz Vs Rodney Mack & Christopher Nowinski - Mack and Nowinski with the screw job here i think. Keeps Mack rhythm going or of course it could go the other way and have Bubba Ray be the first white boy to beat him

Ric Flair Vs Shawn Michaels - Michaels dunno why just a feeling.

Christian Vs Booker T - Booker gets the strap here. I think the only reason he didn't win it last time was because the WWE thought it'd get a better reception him winning it in his home town.

Stone Cold Vs Eric Bischoff - Austin altho as he won't be on RAW tomorrow i guess Bischoff might win it to pull the shock.

Jazz Vs Ivory (Maybe) - Even if this match is on the PPV i can't even be bothered to actually predict the outcome. Although these 2 can actually wrestle so the match shouldn't look as bad as the usual womens matches.
Sun 15/06/03 at 15:24
Regular
Can't be bothered to write who wins, but this is how I hope, not I think, things should turn out: HHH, Jericho, Steiner, Kane & RVD, Dudleyz, Michaels, Christian, Stone Cold, don't care.
Sun 15/06/03 at 15:01
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
HHH Vs Kevin Nash - HHH. One of the few i'd rather have Hunter beat. Nash is just plain awful.

Goldberg Vs Chris Jericho - Goldberg. Just because. Jericho's been going nowhere for months.

La Resistance Vs Kane & RVD - La Resistance. Kane'll go monster on everyone.

Scott Steiner Vs Test - Steiner, because he has to win a PPV match every now and again.

Dudley Boyz Vs Rodney Mack & Christopher Nowinski - Dudleys. Mack and Nowinski is a hacked together team anyway.

Ric Flair Vs Shawn Michaels - Michaels, because Flair doesn't seem to matter any more.

Christian Vs Booker T - This is the one i'm not sure about. The buildup says Booker T, but if they are sensible, they'll have Christian retain. I'll go with Booker though, as they aren't sensible.

Stone Cold Vs Eric Bischoff - Austin, even though it isn;t really a match.

Jazz Vs Ivory (Maybe) - I think this will be on Heat. Anyway, Jazz wins.
Fri 13/06/03 at 23:04
Regular
I'm not gonna predict anything since I suck at that kind of thing, but if any of you want to you can put your predictions here. The matches are:

CHRIS JERICHO vs. GOLDBERG

RIC FLAIR vs. HBK

STEINER vs. TEST - Winner gets Stacy

Intercontinental Title Championship Match - CHRISTIAN vs. BOOKER T

Redneck Triathlon - STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN vs. ERIC BISCHOFF

Tag Team Championship Match - LA RESISTANCE vs. RVD & KANE

Hell in a Cell, Special guest referee - Mick Foley - TRIPLE H vs. NASH

I think I missed one or two matches. Oh well just add em if you post your predictions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.