GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little Mary"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 10:13
Regular
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?''

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, a troubled boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said,

''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber.

Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said,

''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep.
Then the teacher asked Mary a third question,

''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?''

And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and
shouted,

''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!''

The Teacher fainted.
Fri 13/06/03 at 10:13
Regular
"Double Dash!!!!!!!!"
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?''

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, a troubled boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said,

''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber.

Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said,

''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep.
Then the teacher asked Mary a third question,

''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?''

And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and
shouted,

''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!''

The Teacher fainted.
Fri 13/06/03 at 10:16
Regular
"8==="
He he. You blasphemed!

*goes and plays with Rod and Tod*
Fri 13/06/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I think little Mary is a bit disturbed...
Sun 06/07/03 at 09:32
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Theres been soooo little activity on these forums over the weekend that Ive had to entertain myself trwling thru posts!! This got a giggle or two out of me...
Sun 06/07/03 at 09:44
Regular
"8==="
Dig up my 'death thread' Tig. Go on! :) It's worth a read.
Wed 09/07/03 at 01:14
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
POP wheres this death thread??
Wed 09/07/03 at 01:19
Regular
"cachoo"
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid=78110&forumid=416

There? I dunno..
Wed 09/07/03 at 01:22
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Yay that looks like it!! Thanks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.