GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pi - Opinions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 08:19
Regular
Finally got round to seeing this and I thought it was quite good, but not amazing by any stretch of the imagination. It's quite obvious that it's from the guys who did Requiem For A Dream (from the shots of Max popping the pills). I thought the end was decent, but I just thought it was lacking in parts. Still, an interesting film nonetheless and when he hits the guy with a can of peas is classic :D
Fri 13/06/03 at 08:19
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Finally got round to seeing this and I thought it was quite good, but not amazing by any stretch of the imagination. It's quite obvious that it's from the guys who did Requiem For A Dream (from the shots of Max popping the pills). I thought the end was decent, but I just thought it was lacking in parts. Still, an interesting film nonetheless and when he hits the guy with a can of peas is classic :D
Fri 13/06/03 at 08:56
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Hated it.

Soooooo boring.
Fri 13/06/03 at 08:57
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Requiem For A Dream was an excellent film. I haven't seen Pi yet though...
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:22
Regular
I preferred Pi to Requiem. But they're both mind-numbingly depressing movies.
Only to be watched once unless the desire to slit your wrists overcomes you, methinks.
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Havn't seen it. What is it about then?
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Stryke wrote:
> I preferred Pi to Requiem. But they're both mind-numbingly depressing
> movies.
> Only to be watched once unless the desire to slit your wrists
> overcomes you, methinks.

Never watch Requiem for a Dream in one of those moods. It's bad for you, REALLY bad for you. Trust me. Though the last time I watched I just developed a strange craving for a speed addiction.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.