GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Football Season is over. What's left?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/06/03 at 22:32
Regular
I would hazard a guess and say that the majority of the people that come to this forum are football fans. There is nothing wrong with that and I'm sure there will be plenty of speculation during the close season about where some players will be moving.

As for me, I'll be using the close season to take up a new sport. I've become an avid follower of numerous sports and I feel that if we could use this opportunity to talk about other sports as well as football.

So, here is your chance. Try to develop an interest in a new sport and converse on that subject. It can be any sport and chances are, I'm interested in it.

I just think that this would be a good idea. Let me know what you think.
Sun 22/06/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Must be the lack of foootball affecting the brain!
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Yep, wasn't thinking.
Sat 21/06/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I thought it was the last 4.
Sat 21/06/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
France are into the last 8.
Fri 20/06/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
New Zealand aren't exactly a huge team- they've only got one fully professional team, Auckland Kings, and they have a keeper called Batty.

But they have a lot of skill for a country of 3.5 million people and 5 million sheep. Baa.
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:10
It's France - Japan right now on Eurosport and Channel 5. Earlier was Colombia - New Zealand, which was very onesided. 3-1 it finished, but the New Zealand goal was a cracker. But also a fluke.
Fri 20/06/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Baros!!!"
France also won 1-0 the day before.
Fri 20/06/03 at 01:11
Regular
"None Stored"
confederations cup on channel 5 at the mo, brazil v cameroon, 0-1 at the moment and what a goal from samuel eto'o
Wed 18/06/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I do enjoy playing football, but I always end up wrecking my knee. But I still play on anyway. :^.
Tue 17/06/03 at 21:48
Regular
"None Stored"
in the last three days ive played football all day twice, and now my feet hurt, and im sunburnt

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.