GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Exams problem page"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/06/03 at 14:02
Regular
I have a criminal law exam tomorrow and haven't revised could i am so undermotivated and the tennis is on

In January i got an "A" on my tort people with some last minute revision

However unlike my geography and economics there is no way i could blag my way through the paper and have to revise but don't wanna

Any advice?
Thu 12/06/03 at 14:02
Regular
I have a criminal law exam tomorrow and haven't revised could i am so undermotivated and the tennis is on

In January i got an "A" on my tort people with some last minute revision

However unlike my geography and economics there is no way i could blag my way through the paper and have to revise but don't wanna

Any advice?
Thu 12/06/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Build a time machine, go back a few weeks and revise.

smithy wrote:
> In January i got an "A" on my tort people with some last
> minute revision

Did that make sense?
Thu 12/06/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, I did law and you've got to know your cases to quote or you're in big trouble. I'd suggest revising...NOW!
Thu 12/06/03 at 14:34
Regular
Sorry its the pressure! paper not people
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:07
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Smithy,
If you have two choices, revise and have a solid chance of passing, or don't revise and have a solid chance of failing. If you like the subject you should enjoy revising for it. If you don't you shouldn't have taken it, unless it's compulsary, which really sucks.

When I did my geography Exam, I had to write a case study on a natural Hazard, I chose the earthquake in Kobe, it only took me a few minutes to find a website rich with information. I wrote down as many facts as I could and took them to school, just before the exam I went over them again, obviously I had spent longer revising for the rest of the exam, but I almost got full marks for my case study, although I do recommend spending longer revising than a few minutes, hope that helps...

Mr. No shoes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.