GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats this Sky channel all about?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/06/03 at 13:19
Regular
Mate of mine reminded me about this new channel Sky are introducing devoted to wrestling fans. I read about it ages ago and he told me it was being launched in September-November time.

Loooads of different wrestling feds/organisations from around the world and a few different fight styles on a 24/7 channel.

NJPW, Toryumon, XPW, Freelance, AJPW, Zero One, NOAH, Lucha Libre, CZW, Pancrase, OVW and more.

Sounds absolutely brilliant.

I have cable but im willing to moan at my parents to get Sky for this channel.

Any info?
Thu 12/06/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mate of mine reminded me about this new channel Sky are introducing devoted to wrestling fans. I read about it ages ago and he told me it was being launched in September-November time.

Loooads of different wrestling feds/organisations from around the world and a few different fight styles on a 24/7 channel.

NJPW, Toryumon, XPW, Freelance, AJPW, Zero One, NOAH, Lucha Libre, CZW, Pancrase, OVW and more.

Sounds absolutely brilliant.

I have cable but im willing to moan at my parents to get Sky for this channel.

Any info?
Thu 12/06/03 at 16:06
Regular
Nah, I also got cable but I doubt my parents will get Sky for one channel :(
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:14
Regular
"One More Chance"
I have Sky Digital. I wont get it if you have to pay though.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I dont think you have to.

Damn good news for puro fans.
Thu 12/06/03 at 17:16
Regular
Aw, lucky RH.
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:24
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yay. I have Sky Digital as well. Sounds good but I won't be getting it either if you have to pay extra...
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:28
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Agreed.

I wish it had classic WWF/WCW shows/PPVs aswell - that'd rule (I have every WWF/E PPV, but I want some WCW ones! :D).

Still, the Puro stuff shall rule :D
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I wanna see some old WCW's .I never saw them (Excluding The wrestling classics they are showin on SS1 at the moment)
Thu 12/06/03 at 20:52
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, didn't know SS1 did that :D
Thu 12/06/03 at 22:03
Regular
WCW ruled! Like a set your opponent on fire to win match. Sting vs Vampiro = class match!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.