GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WAHOO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/02/01 at 18:14
Regular
I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won gameaday! When it came up I celebrated like this...
First I shouted YES longer than a brazillian football commentator, and stood up. I then hopped in a circle on one foot for a couple of minutes shouting 'I WON', then I tried to do the worm and failed, and then I stood on the table!
YESSSS!!!!
Thu 08/02/01 at 18:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won gameaday! When it came up I celebrated like this...
First I shouted YES longer than a brazillian football commentator, and stood up. I then hopped in a circle on one foot for a couple of minutes shouting 'I WON', then I tried to do the worm and failed, and then I stood on the table!
YESSSS!!!!
Thu 08/02/01 at 18:17
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! I won
> gameaday! When it came up I celebrated like this...
First I shouted
> YES longer than a brazillian football commentator, and stood up. I
> then hopped in a circle on one foot for a couple of minutes shouting
> 'I WON', then I tried to do the worm and failed, and then I stood on
> the table!
YESSSS!!!!

calm down lad, calm, calm CALM DOWN DAMMIT!!!! thankyou

Well done you pice of fungus you,:P
Thu 08/02/01 at 18:20
Hang on a sec. Man-u-suc won gameaday for reviewing No Mercy right? So why the hell did he choose No Mercy as his prize!? Unless he played it round a friends but it's still kinda stupid!
Thu 08/02/01 at 18:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Congratulations Cheese, may you win many more. Now then, what game are you going to get?
Thu 08/02/01 at 18:26
azzido wrote:
> Hang on a sec. Man-u-suc won gameaday for reviewing No Mercy right?
> So why the hell did he choose No Mercy as his prize!? Unless he
> played it round a friends but it's still kinda stupid!

Probably shows he is a cheater and we will not see him again
Thu 08/02/01 at 18:27
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I haven't even thought of the game yet! I'll probably choose the new Zelda, or Exitabike, or Mario Tennis.
Thu 08/02/01 at 18:28
golden rhino wrote:

Probably shows he is a cheater and we
> will not see him again

good point
Thu 08/02/01 at 19:53
Regular
Hey?
Thu 08/02/01 at 20:08
SNIPER wrote:
> Hey?

Not yours sipe, manusucs review

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.