GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[FILM] High school Musical 2"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/03/09 at 19:51
Regular
Here is my personal favourite of the 3 high school musical films so far. Starring the same characters as the first movie. The story starts in the classroom and they are chanting “summer, summer, summer…..” the bell rings and they all jump around and burst in to a song called “what time is it” Troy shows how he actually feels for Gabriella in this one, he gives her a necklace with the initial T for Troy and tries to go in for a kiss but each time someone calls him or ask him to do something. They then go outside and sing the last chorus of “what time is it”.

Sharpay and Ryan plan to spend summer at their families’ club, Sharpay also gets the manager of the country club to hire Troy so she can make her move on him, however Troy manages to persuade the manager into hiring all his friends from east high so him and Gabriella can spend some time together and have a time they wont ever forget. When Sharpay finds out she wants them sacked however the manager is unable to do this and so Sharpay tries another tactic by making them want to quit by giving them tough tasks. However this fails thanks to Troy after boosting their confidence and they once again burst into a song called “work this out” So Sharpay ups her game knowing full well that Troy wants to obtain a college scholarship and invites him to a dinner with her family, where some people that give scholarships will be, in the hope that she can win him over. whilst Sharpay stops Troy from going on his date with Gabriella by trapping him whilst rehearsing her and Ryan’s song in the talent show. Later on they all sing in the talent show. Troy then chooses the red hawks’ basketball team over his friends and this leads to a fallout between him and his friends. Ryan then takes Troy’s place in the baseball team. After seeing Ryan and Gabriella getting close he decides to take up the promise he made to Sharpay and sings with her.

The next day he finds himself with no-one to talk to as his friends ignore him, however he then decides to tell Sharpay he is not going to sing with her, his friends then forgive him and persuade him to sing in the midsummer’s night talent show. Troy sings on his own until his friends setup for Gabriella to also sing with him. Ryan then wins the award for the talent show and everyone goes out and enjoys the fireworks. Eventually Troy and Gabriella finally grab the moment to get their first kiss, whilst everyone celebrates the end of summer in a pool party.

The soundtrack for high school musical 2 once again was good, with some catchy songs; my favourite song from this film was Humuhumunukunukuapua. It made me laugh. High school musical two is the second film of the high school musical charter and as I previously mentioned I felt this was the best one out of the three films, it is highly enjoyable with great songs and dance moves and perfect for young teens.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 23/03/09 at 19:51
Regular
Here is my personal favourite of the 3 high school musical films so far. Starring the same characters as the first movie. The story starts in the classroom and they are chanting “summer, summer, summer…..” the bell rings and they all jump around and burst in to a song called “what time is it” Troy shows how he actually feels for Gabriella in this one, he gives her a necklace with the initial T for Troy and tries to go in for a kiss but each time someone calls him or ask him to do something. They then go outside and sing the last chorus of “what time is it”.

Sharpay and Ryan plan to spend summer at their families’ club, Sharpay also gets the manager of the country club to hire Troy so she can make her move on him, however Troy manages to persuade the manager into hiring all his friends from east high so him and Gabriella can spend some time together and have a time they wont ever forget. When Sharpay finds out she wants them sacked however the manager is unable to do this and so Sharpay tries another tactic by making them want to quit by giving them tough tasks. However this fails thanks to Troy after boosting their confidence and they once again burst into a song called “work this out” So Sharpay ups her game knowing full well that Troy wants to obtain a college scholarship and invites him to a dinner with her family, where some people that give scholarships will be, in the hope that she can win him over. whilst Sharpay stops Troy from going on his date with Gabriella by trapping him whilst rehearsing her and Ryan’s song in the talent show. Later on they all sing in the talent show. Troy then chooses the red hawks’ basketball team over his friends and this leads to a fallout between him and his friends. Ryan then takes Troy’s place in the baseball team. After seeing Ryan and Gabriella getting close he decides to take up the promise he made to Sharpay and sings with her.

The next day he finds himself with no-one to talk to as his friends ignore him, however he then decides to tell Sharpay he is not going to sing with her, his friends then forgive him and persuade him to sing in the midsummer’s night talent show. Troy sings on his own until his friends setup for Gabriella to also sing with him. Ryan then wins the award for the talent show and everyone goes out and enjoys the fireworks. Eventually Troy and Gabriella finally grab the moment to get their first kiss, whilst everyone celebrates the end of summer in a pool party.

The soundtrack for high school musical 2 once again was good, with some catchy songs; my favourite song from this film was Humuhumunukunukuapua. It made me laugh. High school musical two is the second film of the high school musical charter and as I previously mentioned I felt this was the best one out of the three films, it is highly enjoyable with great songs and dance moves and perfect for young teens.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.