GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scary"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 11:14
Regular
I saw this s**tory on a radiohead message board it isn't mine but it's apparantly true, quite reliable, i found it quite scary. I thought you might appreciate it:

"Jus**t a few hours ago I walked over to a neighbors house to see if the babysitter was okay with the kids and all because their parents are out on some business dinner meeting. I took along a copy of 'Httt' with me.

My arm was in a sling and right hand grasping onto a Cd Player. The 2 s**tory neighbor's house lights were all out. I went up and rang the doorbell and the babysitter answered it. Inside, all the lights were on.
I ask her if she opened all those lights in jus**t a few seconds and she said 'No, they've always been on'

I felt a little chill run down my spine. I told her that I was jus**t coming by to check to see if everything was okay. I didn't bother telling her about the lights being out because I didn't want to scare her....but I was royally freaked out.

I said goodbye and was about to turn around when she said 'this house gives me the creep' and I frozed.

You ever get that feeling that something is behind you? this house will do that to you. Hallways leading to one area of the house, connects to another hallway and leads out from another area of the house. Hallways that are long and spooky with pictures of the family portrait from generations on down. A s**tairway leading up to another hallway and split off in two directions...one to the kids room and the other to the mas**ter bedroom and this other room where they keep the kid's computers and desk in.

If you sit in the living room, you would have to cons**tantly keep a watchful eye at every 'Entry-way' leading to some room because its dark and spooky. If you were to sit in that living room, you would be better off leaning up agains**t the wall so you can see everything from that vantage point.

Anyway, I ask her if she wanted to hear 'Radiohead's new album' and she said sure. The 3 kids were all ups**tair sleeping. A phone s**tarting ringing and it wasn't from any of the phones in the living room or the kitchen. We s**tarted following the sound and it sounded like it came from beneath the living room floor...I put my ears to the hardwood floor and I can hear a muffled ringing sound underneath. My eyes were wide as saucers...

Her eyes were as wide as the moon. What the hell was the phone doing underneath the living room floor? (old man matson, the grandfather passed away in this house earlier this year) it rang about 12 times before it s**topped.

I was getting ready to get the hell out of there and go back to my house but the babysitter looked frightened. She said I could leave if I'd wanted to. Andy, one of the younger brother was coming down the s**tair and he said he was feeling cold and hungry and thirs**ty and scared.

We jus**t gave him water and took him back to his room when he s**tarted with a sudden tantrum and then burs**t out crying at the tops of his lungs...this was SPOOKY as hell. So we took him to his older brother's room and let him s**tay there. He was right, his room was freaking unbelievably cold. My skin s**tarted crawling and I got the hell out of there and went back downs**tair in a hurry. The babysitter said the parent should be coming back home half a hour.

We s**tarted talking about the telephone ringing and sat in the kitchen and found a little CD RADIO and jus**t played 'HTTT' on that (at low volume) I took this opportunity to dig out a ham sandwich out of their refridgerator and a bottle of Orange soda Crush. I was about to tell her about 'Old Man matson' but I s**topped myself short of it...

Now suddenly all three of them was s**tanding there in the kitchen..the little boy, his older brother and the sis**ter. The little boy said 'Grampy woke us up'

and RIGHT THEN and there, I grabbed the kids...told the babysitter to get moving and grab the house keys and we ran back to my house. (i live next door) My brother was s**till up playing game and my friend was in his room with his girlfriend.

That was the creepies**t sh*t ever. I told my brother about the Old Man matson's haunting and he got furious at me because he gets scared easily...my friend and his girlfriend all agreed to go back with us to the house and keep us company.

As we were walking back...we all noticed that every lights in that house was turned off. The babysitter was aware of this, I was aware of this..
because we didn't have any chance to turn off any of the lights on our way out.

We all decided to jus**t go back to our house.

When the parent showed up at around 11:50 A.M, we took the kids out to them and they seemed a bit surprised. I took another look at the house as we were walking toward it, the babysitter and I noticed the lights were all back on again and we jus**t looked at each other like 'What the hell?'
The babysitter explained everything that I invited them over for pizza and we jus**t played 'UNO' all night. They all went into their house and I ran back to my house and looked out the window.

THIS IS F**KING CREEPY AS HELL..I can't go to sleep.

Plus, my copy of HTTT was left in that CD RADIO in the kitchen at Old Man matson's house. I'll get it tomorrow."
Sat 14/06/03 at 23:00
Regular
no, he was a little thing or something, lol
Sat 14/06/03 at 00:04
Regular
"we escape....."
A_Spoon wrote:
> my friend was telling me some true stories which are.......
>
>
> 1st story, my friends mum's friend was sending a letter somewhere and
> when they licked the envelope and got a papercut on her tongue and
> thought nuthing off it, after a few weeks her tongue quadrupled its
> size and she went to the hospital and they opened it and there were 12
> cockroaches in her toingue as there were cockroach eggs on the
> envelope :p
>
>
>
> 2nd storey, i think this was in the news but im not sure, there was a
> lady who was pregnant and she was due 4 twins, when she was in labour
> only 1 baby came out and 7 yrs later her son was really fat, so she
> took her son 2 the hospital and they opened his stomach up and his
> twin brother was inside his stomach.

lol. Was the brother still alive?
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:25
Regular
lol
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:24
Regular
"I'm Great."
Those were both pretty sick. I can't decide which one is worse. All I know is that I don't want any of them to happen to me and I don't wish them on anyone else.
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:17
Regular
my friend was telling me some true stories which are.......

1st story, my friends mum's friend was sending a letter somewhere and when they licked the envelope and got a papercut on her tongue and thought nuthing off it, after a few weeks her tongue quadrupled its size and she went to the hospital and they opened it and there were 12 cockroaches in her toingue as there were cockroach eggs on the envelope :p

2nd storey, i think this was in the news but im not sure, there was a lady who was pregnant and she was due 4 twins, when she was in labour only 1 baby came out and 7 yrs later her son was really fat, so she took her son 2 the hospital and they opened his stomach up and his twin brother was inside his stomach.
Thu 12/06/03 at 01:08
Regular
"we escape....."
Also other stuff doubt it's true but still:

"if you really want to see something spooky

try this:

Tomorrow night when you go to bed, take your left forearm and put it over your forehead and keep it there for the entire night.

or

Another one..take your left hand and place it over your heart.

the effect of this will bring about: Shadow figures roaming in your room and will come on top of you and cause you to suffocate for a period of a few seconds...to break out of this, just wiggle your toe.

Don't bother screaming...your voice will be gone."
Thu 12/06/03 at 00:20
"I love yo... lamp."
Wooooo....
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:14
Regular
"we escape....."
I saw this s**tory on a radiohead message board it isn't mine but it's apparantly true, quite reliable, i found it quite scary. I thought you might appreciate it:

"Jus**t a few hours ago I walked over to a neighbors house to see if the babysitter was okay with the kids and all because their parents are out on some business dinner meeting. I took along a copy of 'Httt' with me.

My arm was in a sling and right hand grasping onto a Cd Player. The 2 s**tory neighbor's house lights were all out. I went up and rang the doorbell and the babysitter answered it. Inside, all the lights were on.
I ask her if she opened all those lights in jus**t a few seconds and she said 'No, they've always been on'

I felt a little chill run down my spine. I told her that I was jus**t coming by to check to see if everything was okay. I didn't bother telling her about the lights being out because I didn't want to scare her....but I was royally freaked out.

I said goodbye and was about to turn around when she said 'this house gives me the creep' and I frozed.

You ever get that feeling that something is behind you? this house will do that to you. Hallways leading to one area of the house, connects to another hallway and leads out from another area of the house. Hallways that are long and spooky with pictures of the family portrait from generations on down. A s**tairway leading up to another hallway and split off in two directions...one to the kids room and the other to the mas**ter bedroom and this other room where they keep the kid's computers and desk in.

If you sit in the living room, you would have to cons**tantly keep a watchful eye at every 'Entry-way' leading to some room because its dark and spooky. If you were to sit in that living room, you would be better off leaning up agains**t the wall so you can see everything from that vantage point.

Anyway, I ask her if she wanted to hear 'Radiohead's new album' and she said sure. The 3 kids were all ups**tair sleeping. A phone s**tarting ringing and it wasn't from any of the phones in the living room or the kitchen. We s**tarted following the sound and it sounded like it came from beneath the living room floor...I put my ears to the hardwood floor and I can hear a muffled ringing sound underneath. My eyes were wide as saucers...

Her eyes were as wide as the moon. What the hell was the phone doing underneath the living room floor? (old man matson, the grandfather passed away in this house earlier this year) it rang about 12 times before it s**topped.

I was getting ready to get the hell out of there and go back to my house but the babysitter looked frightened. She said I could leave if I'd wanted to. Andy, one of the younger brother was coming down the s**tair and he said he was feeling cold and hungry and thirs**ty and scared.

We jus**t gave him water and took him back to his room when he s**tarted with a sudden tantrum and then burs**t out crying at the tops of his lungs...this was SPOOKY as hell. So we took him to his older brother's room and let him s**tay there. He was right, his room was freaking unbelievably cold. My skin s**tarted crawling and I got the hell out of there and went back downs**tair in a hurry. The babysitter said the parent should be coming back home half a hour.

We s**tarted talking about the telephone ringing and sat in the kitchen and found a little CD RADIO and jus**t played 'HTTT' on that (at low volume) I took this opportunity to dig out a ham sandwich out of their refridgerator and a bottle of Orange soda Crush. I was about to tell her about 'Old Man matson' but I s**topped myself short of it...

Now suddenly all three of them was s**tanding there in the kitchen..the little boy, his older brother and the sis**ter. The little boy said 'Grampy woke us up'

and RIGHT THEN and there, I grabbed the kids...told the babysitter to get moving and grab the house keys and we ran back to my house. (i live next door) My brother was s**till up playing game and my friend was in his room with his girlfriend.

That was the creepies**t sh*t ever. I told my brother about the Old Man matson's haunting and he got furious at me because he gets scared easily...my friend and his girlfriend all agreed to go back with us to the house and keep us company.

As we were walking back...we all noticed that every lights in that house was turned off. The babysitter was aware of this, I was aware of this..
because we didn't have any chance to turn off any of the lights on our way out.

We all decided to jus**t go back to our house.

When the parent showed up at around 11:50 A.M, we took the kids out to them and they seemed a bit surprised. I took another look at the house as we were walking toward it, the babysitter and I noticed the lights were all back on again and we jus**t looked at each other like 'What the hell?'
The babysitter explained everything that I invited them over for pizza and we jus**t played 'UNO' all night. They all went into their house and I ran back to my house and looked out the window.

THIS IS F**KING CREEPY AS HELL..I can't go to sleep.

Plus, my copy of HTTT was left in that CD RADIO in the kitchen at Old Man matson's house. I'll get it tomorrow."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.