GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terminator 2 Blu-ray box with Endoskeleton"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/03/09 at 10:03
"possibly impossible"
Nice!

Not sure I could justify the price tag, but it looks nice enough and it's only play.com doing it too.

Anyone tempted to get this?
Mon 23/03/09 at 10:56
"possibly impossible"
Hah. Just imagine if you bought all the sets, you'd end up with a room looking like Madame Tussauds!
Mon 23/03/09 at 10:02
Regular
"One man, no shoes.."
What about This! A predator one!
Fri 20/03/09 at 14:32
"possibly impossible"
mmmmm. Looks nice. There was also the Planet of the Apes one as well.

That Quadrilogy set is great anyway, seems to be cheap everywhere but it's tons better than the new set with the Predator stuff in. Best to get that and the Predator films seperately (and leave the Aliens vs Predator films alone!)
Fri 20/03/09 at 14:20
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Reminds me very much of this. Saw one in HMV in Colchester once for £200, looked epically lovely but completely pointless.
Fri 20/03/09 at 14:14
"possibly impossible"
Ouch.

I'll wait for the full 6 foot something version with full body and moving parts. :)
Fri 20/03/09 at 14:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
Thats actually really cheap compared to the US version

No way I'd buy it TBH.
Fri 20/03/09 at 10:03
"possibly impossible"
Nice!

Not sure I could justify the price tag, but it looks nice enough and it's only play.com doing it too.

Anyone tempted to get this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.