GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why game cube is great"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/02/01 at 01:42
Regular
Game cube will be a great system when it hits us nintendo of america released a game list of possible games for this system they were like Mario 128, Luigis mansion, Super smash brothers 2, Banjo kazooie 3, street fighter 4, Final fantasy XI, Zelda, Metroid 4, crash bandicoot, Donkey kong, megaman, SSX, tony hawk,various Sports games, Perfect dark 2, and various other games. with games like this and its killer grafics it will rule the console world.
Thu 08/02/01 at 01:42
Game cube will be a great system when it hits us nintendo of america released a game list of possible games for this system they were like Mario 128, Luigis mansion, Super smash brothers 2, Banjo kazooie 3, street fighter 4, Final fantasy XI, Zelda, Metroid 4, crash bandicoot, Donkey kong, megaman, SSX, tony hawk,various Sports games, Perfect dark 2, and various other games. with games like this and its killer grafics it will rule the console world.
Thu 08/02/01 at 07:53
Regular
"not dead"
Oh look, all sequels.

So there won't be anything new on the Gamecube then?

It's just like an N64 with better graphics, is it?

Nintendo only ever make sequels so the console won't be any good!

Or is this arguement of mine stupid and pointless?
Thu 08/02/01 at 08:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
fireman316 wrote:
> Game cube will be a great system when it hits us nintendo of america
> released a game list of possible games for this system they were
> like Mario 128, Luigis mansion, Super smash brothers 2, Banjo
> kazooie 3, street fighter 4, Final fantasy XI, Zelda, Metroid 4,
> crash bandicoot, Donkey kong, megaman, SSX, tony hawk,various Sports
> games, Perfect dark 2, and various other games. with games like this
> and its killer grafics it will rule the console world.

ALL SEQUELS!!!!! SEQUELS!!

Any new games coming to the GameCube at all??

Too many sequels.

{:) {:) {:)
Thu 08/02/01 at 10:37
"Darkness, always"
meka_dragon wrote:

Nintendo only ever make sequels so the console won't be any
> good!

>Or is this arguement of mine stupid and pointless?

Nintendo are simply keeping up a line of games that have been very successful, and how can they possibly not make the likes of Mario games, which have made the company what it is today.

And of course all the games were sequels, you wouldn't be impressed if Nintendo said "When the Gamecube is released, we can look forward to games like ThunderHertz and Super CheeseBomber" - Games you haven't heard anything about.

They quote games you know to whet your appetite and get you thinking about how much they would be able to improve on them...

-IB
Thu 08/02/01 at 10:45
Regular
"not dead"
Being new around here IB, this has gone over your head a little.

When PS2 titles are announced there's usually a "but they're all sequels" comment made.

I just thought that I'd do the same for Nintendo.

It's obvious that Nintendo will promote the games that people will have heard of, and when the time comes to release something new, they'll hype that like hell too. Then in years to come, we'll be getting excited about the prospect of a sequel to this game.
Thu 08/02/01 at 12:37
"Darkness, always"
OK, I'll forgive you this time, and try to keep myself in line in the future.

Next time thoug, I may have to shoot you. Then where would all the wit go for the SR forums??

Something to think about...

-IB
Thu 08/02/01 at 12:38
"High polygon count"
There certainly won't be any Final Fantasy games if Ninty's big boss man has anything to do with it.
Thu 08/02/01 at 15:34
Regular
There won't be anything other than Nintendo games on the GC if he had his way...
Thu 08/02/01 at 15:51
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
...and if there were, his wife would change all the colours.
Thu 08/02/01 at 16:13
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I KNOW Ms. Yamauchi is just as bad as that Ms. Miyamoto, If they had their way they would try to release Mario 128 80 times over with Different colour Mario's now lets see...

Blue.. .Red.. .Gree. ..Pink.. .Magenta...Aqua....Lighter Blue....Even lighter Blue, Pink.. ...Darkish Pink......Slightly lighter than the darkish pink....Blue Pink, Greenish Pink.. ...Rose Pink.....Medium Pink....PINK PINK PINK.....Dam that woman, I hate her, she is nothing but trouble, do you realise thatb we would have had this Gamecube 2 years ago if it wren't for her!!!! COW!!!! She really does need a slap, COW COW COW.. ...Has anyone actually met her?!?!?!

The Game

PS: COW!, Pink Gamecube, what was Miyamoto doing, he must have been drugged by some Sony fanatic from Liverpool!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.