GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radiohead b-sides"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/06/03 at 12:00
Regular
Anyone own any. I think the majority of them are absolutely minds blowing, my favourites include:

Talk Show Host
Polythene Parts 1 & 2
Palo Alto
Bishop's Robes
Lull
Reminder
The Amazing Sounds of Orgy
How I made my millions
Pearly
Meeting in the Aisle
The Trickster
True Love Waits
Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong
Lozenge of Love
Kinetic
Permanent Daylight
Lewis (Mistreated)
You Never Wash up after Yourself
Paperbag Writer
Maquiladora

All of these are brilliant songs and rank amongst radiohead's best work in my opinion a few would certainly make my top 20 songs. Others which are also worth a mention, not quite as brilliant but none the less good are:
Trans Atlantic Drawl
Cuttooth
Melatonin
India Rubber
Killer Cars
How Can you be sure?

I haven't heard all their b-sides but these all are songs that i feel are certainly worth a listen IMO. Anyone else heard any of these, any opinions?
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Melancholy wrote:
> Sheepy, I bet you liked Pablo Honey more than Kid A. Didn't you.

No, Pablo Honey is their worst.

The b-sides still are and always will be awful

My fav b-sides are Talk Show Host, Pearly* and Palo Alto.
Mon 09/06/03 at 14:54
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Got Hail To The Thief this morning, there wasn't any copies on the shelf so I had to stand around customer service looking like a lemon while someone went to check see if they had more. Luckily they did and so far, I'm very impressed.

Talk Show Host is my favourite song out of all of those, it's one of favourite Radiohead songs all together.
Mon 09/06/03 at 14:26
Regular
ah of course - I meant to go into town after my exam but forgot. Will have to go in later.
Mon 09/06/03 at 14:14
Regular
"we escape....."
when i say i i mean we
Mon 09/06/03 at 14:04
Regular
"we escape....."
Yeah i got Talk Show Host to at sheperds bush, absolutely amazing. I shud be getting my copy of hail to the thief later today, which will be superb.
Mon 09/06/03 at 13:55
Regular
Ay I've got a fair few b-sides downloaded. Got Talk Show Host played at Manchester Apollo gig which was superb - a nice surprise considering they haven't played it in the setlist for a few years.
Sat 07/06/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The new b-sides are really bad
Sat 07/06/03 at 13:54
Regular
"we escape....."
Cool, hail to the thief released monday, i can hardly hold my excitment. As for the cubist tut tut, kelly osbourne...
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:32
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Heh, coming from someone who likes Kelly Osbourne? Bah!

Yes, Radiohead are somewhat whiney, but they have classic tracks like "Creep", "Just" and "Anyone Can Play Guitar".

Download. Now.
Sat 07/06/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Radiohead! I can't stand them, they're worse than those freaks Turin Breaks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.