GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Farcry 2 Dissapointment"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry 2'.
Mon 16/03/09 at 15:53
Regular
"One man, no shoes.."
Hey guys, Is anyone else disappointed with Farcry 2?

I used to love Farcry but the new game seems slow and uneventful...
Fri 20/03/09 at 12:25
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I actually hated this game. When you couple the game with its predecessor it is a complete shambles.

How much fun was going around pumped up in the first game? Shooting rocks to fall on peoples heads? Ripping into them with your arm? Even the slightly less than accurate aiming style was....fun.

Whats fun about driving for 5 minutes to reach a destination, only to realise that for the millionth time you have to shoot people, pick up your stuff, and drive off to shoot 3 more people.

I think in honesty it would have been better if the game had not gone "open world". Really begs the question, "Do games really need to be realistic to be fun?" In this case no....just no.
Tue 17/03/09 at 09:12
"possibly impossible"
I quite enjoy it. The main draw is multiplayer though, great fun playing with fire.
Mon 16/03/09 at 20:43
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
it's alright, only problem is that my car keeps getting stuck in trees which really pee me off.
Mon 16/03/09 at 16:39
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Just playing through it at the moment, its quite dull and repetitive in my opinion. Surprising they've managed to cram in so little variety into an open world game.
Mon 16/03/09 at 15:53
Regular
"One man, no shoes.."
Hey guys, Is anyone else disappointed with Farcry 2?

I used to love Farcry but the new game seems slow and uneventful...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.