GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sorry SR."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/02/01 at 17:08
Regular
Sorry for cheating and now i've been caught because of who? I dunno but why me!? Why pick the SNIPER to check on me?
Oh well laugh if you want i'm going to leave if all you guys really like me to.
Wed 07/02/01 at 17:08
Regular
Sorry for cheating and now i've been caught because of who? I dunno but why me!? Why pick the SNIPER to check on me?
Oh well laugh if you want i'm going to leave if all you guys really like me to.
Wed 07/02/01 at 17:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Don't worry about it. No harm done, you seemed to have learnt your lesson young man.
Wed 07/02/01 at 17:12
Regular
Lay out all the insults go on!
Wed 07/02/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
"You CHEAT how could you, you are a disgrace to this site, I don't know WHAT you were thinking!"

JUST KIDDING!!!

Who cares, most of the people on here don't post half as much as you, you do loads of cool posts, forget about it...! If it makes you feel any better, I copied er0no's name when I didn't agree with what some guy in the DC forum said.....:D

The Game

PS: Hello GR!!!!!!!!
Wed 07/02/01 at 17:29
Regular
"everyone says it"
2 THE GAME:

when do you copy my name??
WHY?

Wed 07/02/01 at 17:41
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Sega Guy: This will happen and that will happen and I am right and Nintendo's Gamecube is shaped like a plum.

The Game: er-no!

Simple, sorry, I will pay copyright fines.

££££££££££££££££££££££££

The Game
Wed 07/02/01 at 17:52
Regular
Yeah Sniper, no harm done. Don't leave, you are one of us now...

No-one can leave... no-one...

: )
Wed 07/02/01 at 18:02
It's like a prison - we're all in cells - we can wander to a fro from each cell, but most of us stay in this one because it's the one that the security guards pay attention too. We have to put on a performance, aim to entertain in a way and whoever makes them LOL the most is given a bowl of porridge (or a game to me and you)...

Just a little thought.

Whenever I have won I KNEW that I was going to win because I thought about what I was going to type and how to make it appealing to read - humour and complex, interesting language works the best though.

Or maybe I'm just psychic? I won't win until May...
Wed 07/02/01 at 21:08
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It's not like you're the first person ever to have posted a review that isn't really your own work. You just happen to have been caught after the winner was announced.

Very mature of you to make a public apology though. I'm impressed. A lesser person would just have left in shame.

Oh well, Live and Let Live.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.