GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Channel 4 - Images Of War That You Didn't See"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 10:51
Regular
I saw images of war that the general public diddn't see, not the ones off the telly, but the barracks near me and all the muppet squaddies taking taxis into town and coming back lashed up with cheap girls.
Fri 06/06/03 at 21:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
It's like that all the time on Arabic TV.
Fri 06/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
The media may not have wanted to show it to the general public, but are the general public not equally at fault for not acknowledging the blindingly obvious fact that no war will be pretty.

This isn't the called the age of "Nintendo War" for nothing...
Fri 06/06/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
No, it wasnt the image i was expecting either. I thought that because of something silly like 'a war' was going on, the local camp would be actually doing something instead of doing what they do every weekend, but no.

It makes me wonder what their purpose is, other than remove people who cannot be bothered to work for a living out of the public eye and calling it the country's defense.
Fri 06/06/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Erm...not exactly what I was referring to but quite a bad image nonetheless.
Fri 06/06/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I saw images of war that the general public diddn't see, not the ones off the telly, but the barracks near me and all the muppet squaddies taking taxis into town and coming back lashed up with cheap girls.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.