GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/02/01 at 10:23
Regular
What is this machine you speak of?

Why are people trying to buy one so much?

Does anyone have cheats for Yi-ar Kung Fu on my Spectrum 128k+2 (it has a tape player built in!)or Way of The Exploding Fist please.

How you do defeat Boocha-that fat flying chap-and the woman with the throwing stars dressed in red?

Wed 07/02/01 at 10:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What is this machine you speak of?

Why are people trying to buy one so much?

Does anyone have cheats for Yi-ar Kung Fu on my Spectrum 128k+2 (it has a tape player built in!)or Way of The Exploding Fist please.

How you do defeat Boocha-that fat flying chap-and the woman with the throwing stars dressed in red?

Wed 07/02/01 at 10:29
Regular
"not dead"
mmmm, soft keys!

On WOTEF if you type 'MARK BENNETT IS THE BEST' then press enter you get to a secret level.

Go on, try it. I didn't just make it up, and I really don't have any clue who he is, but it'll probably work, it's the format for must cheats on the Spectrum, Commodore, or BBC computers....
Wed 07/02/01 at 10:30
Regular
"not dead"
Of course you could always re-write all of these games in YABASIC, then program in your own cheats.
Fri 09/02/01 at 20:41
the PS2 is a complete load of rubbish most of the time it either doesn't work at all or it only works once. I think it is a waste of money and space and when the new Nintendo Gamecube comes out all the PS2's will be on there way to end up with the Saga Saturn in a scap-yard.
Mon 12/02/01 at 12:26
Regular
"Complete Banker"
The Goughster wrote:
> the PS2 is a complete load of rubbish most of the time it either doesn't work at all or it only works once.

Where did you get that from??! I didn't know that PS2's are disposable!?
Mon 12/02/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
They are.

But if you put them on a hotwash, they come out nice and clean, ready for more confectionary storage.

SO many uses
Mon 12/02/01 at 19:02
Regular
hot wash ?

I think a 40 degree woollens cycle is best for psx2, don't forget the fabric softener.

gofster has a point though, my psx2 has wasted loads of my time, I started playing timesplitters saturday afternoon, and before I knew it, it was sunday morning - a brilliant (and violent) waste of time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.